4.9 Years Later

~4.9 Years Later~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

¦Date: August 17, 2013¦
¦Pyhrie's POV¦

Sighing, I looked out the window.

Me: I can't believe that it's been 9 years since then.

Right now, I was inside our school's bus, together with my classmates. Currently, I am in the 7th grade, and we were going to Osborne Industries for a field trip.

I remember going to this when I was younger, but it would give me anything, as I got bit by that spider when I was nearing 15 on a different field trip to this damned place.

Clicking my tongue, I looked around the bus and saw my classmates talking to each other. It was really noisy inside, and I had two girls beside me gossiping to each other.

As for me, I didn't have any friends, since they say I'm "Scary.". Don't know why, but it must be me not trying to interact with anyone, and I always wear a hood on.

So, since we were still far from our destination, I decided to reminisce about those tough 9 years.

7 years ago, everything went as planned, with mom and dad leaving me and Alissa, my little sister, at aunt May and uncle Ben's place. Drove off, then the report of their plane exploding was announced a week later. I still hope that they got out safe.

Then, 3 years ago, Tony Stark successfully escaped from being kidnapped, though it was unknown how, but I could already guess how he did it, and it probably caught SHIELD's attention.

Then, a year after, Tony Stark's identity as the Iron Man was revealed, and he fought some powerful people. And, in the same year, reports of a huge green man and a abomination destroying the streets of Manhattan came up, also, the God of Thunder came to save the day when a robotic giant came and started destroying a town.

A year later, Loki came with aliens to take over earth, but was stopped by the Avengers, consisting of Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and the Hulk. The time I know is continuing, and no anomalies as of yet, other than me being a girl, having a sister, and my aunt and uncle being younger, has happened.

Then, on the same year, after saving earth from the alien attack, Tony Stark went missing months later, but appeared as a changed man months later.

And I think Thor has finished his fight with the Dark Elves a month ago? I don't know, we didn't know each other much, I only read about from a file Stark gave me.

Those were the important events that happened regarding the Avengers.

Now, I should start with mine. After my parent's funeral, I acted depressed, then went to blowing it off to working out. However, as a kid, I only did it at a minimum, didn't want to overwork my weak body.

Still, as I got older, I started to get more advanced with my workout regime. And, I thought it was cute when my 5 year old sister tried to copy me.

Throughout the years, not having any siblings back then, and still having a piece of my old personality hidden deep within my blackened heart, I spoiled her and gave her lots of love.

If I didn't do anything that needs to be done alone, you'd find me beside my little sister. God I love her.

I'd do anything she wants, but I know when I shouldn't, and I know what to do if she does anything bad, causing her to grow up into a good kid.

I was basically her mother without our real mother around, and aunt May and uncle Ben thought it was cute.

Also, me and her are basically inseparable. Everyone in my neighborhood knows to never mess with her, 'cause if they do, they'd be crying in front of a twelve year old with a red cheek, and possibly a broken bone somewhere.

And, when I'm not with her, and outside the house, I'd usually be seen with a blank expression, scaring off the kids. Maybe that's the reason why I don't have friends. But, I don't care about that. However, hopefully, I get to meet Ned in Midtown.

I need my guy in a chair.

Me: Ooh! I wish that I'd get Karen back. I like her.

With that thought, a small smile crept up my lips as I started to hope for the future.

Also, since it has been a long time since my reincarnation, I accepted that I was a girl. Actually, I like it. It fuels my yuri imagination.

It's not a secret that I'm lesbian. Everyone in school knows that, and it broke many hearts back then when it was talked about.

Now, I know I said that I didn't have any friends, but I didn't say that I didn't have any admirers. Though I look intimidating, you can't cover up the fact that I'm beautiful, and I'm proud of my beauty.

Now, because of my daily workouts, I was fairly taller than girls my age, I had some muscles, my baby fat disappeared, making my face look sharp and more defined, emphasizing my beauty, also, because of that, I didn't need to put makeup on, not like a normal 12 year old girl would, unless they want attention.

I also let my brown hair grow, letting it reach my waist, then I tied it to a twisted bun. However, what I noticed the most was that I was an early bloomer, with my breast being C cups, and my butt being more round, but I put it off as the results of my daily workout.

Then, I suddenly felt a tab on my left shoulder. I was on the back of the bus, so I had three seat mates here.

Looking to my left, I saw two girl. One was a cool looking blonde girl with green eyes, and the other was a equally cool looking platinum blonde haired girl with green eyes, whose hand seemed to have tapped my shoulder.

Raising a brow, I encouraged them to speak.

Platinum: "Okay. So, the two of us are, like, really bored."

Blonde: "Yeah. And we're still faraway from where we're going so...want to play a game with us? Oh! I'm Gwendolyn Maxine Stacy, but you could call me Gwen."

The blonde girl told me with a smile and dimples showing. Then, I moved my gaze to the girl that tapped.

Platinum: "And I'm Felicia Hardy. What do ya say?"

This was a situation I have never been in, and if it were the past me, I'd be a stuttering mess, but now, I'm more confident and less childish, so I shrugged my shouler.

I took my hood off, giving a full view of my face, and shocking the two girls.

Me: "Not sure if you two know, but I'm Pyhrie Parker. So, what game should we play?"

I asked the two, snapping them out their stupor and causing a faint blush to appear on their cute cheeks. I raised a brow, not sure what was happening, but went with it.

¦Word count: 1,220+4¦