~douchebag~

"god damnit, harry." you say angrily and place your phone back on the couch in a fast pace.

it was 3am and harry still hadn't come back from the club.

"it's just a meeting with the boys." he said, "its just for fun." it was so late you even starting doubting he was with the boys.

"why did all this happen?" you think and sigh, "everything has been fine for 2 years now."

you check the time on your phone again.

3:15 am.

you slowly get up from your couch and put on your robe. you walk upstairs to the big bedroom you guys share together.

you hardly try not to cry yourself to sleep, again, while tears are falling through your eyes.

a few minutes pass, when you hear the door unlocking and footsteps on your living room. you quickly put your robe on again and head downstairs, only to find Harry drunk, with another blonde woman.

"harry?" you say in a shaky voice.

"hey y/n-" he replies but you cut him off.

"who's she?"

"Eden," he states, looking back at her to reassure.

Eden seemed shy and scared, you could tell that she didn't know that Harry was taken, probably because he didn't tell her.

"well, i hope you have fun here then." you say while tears are rolling down your eyes.

you run to your bedroom and quickly pack a suitcase with clothes that you just found in front of you.

your heart breaks even more when you realise that Harry hasn't screamed your name once, or has run after you like he usually would when you fought.

with your car keys in hand, you rush to your living room and while you open the door a high pitched voice whispers to you.

"i didn't know." you believed that it was Eden but you had no reaction you just closed the door and rushed to your car.

you drove away from the house that you and Harry used to share, off to an unknown destination. you just wanted to get away, escape and start a new life.  

~~~

hello again sweet creatures!
thank you for reading this! it'd mean a lot if you voted and commented!

x, d.❤️