~Desire Part 2.~

Imagine 13: Desire Part 2.

~~~

"An Americano please." the man ordered.

"Alright," you responded and took a cup and a pen. "A name please?" you said without making eye contact with the customer.

"Harry." you slowly tilt your head up to see if that is the Harry you knew.

It was.

You spell his name on the cup. "Coming right up!" you state, faking your cheerfulness.

You pass the order to your coworker. You look around.

"I finish at 12," you whisper and Harry nods.

"Keep it." he gives you five dollars. and you roll your eyes before putting them into the cash register.

"Next please," you exclaim.

...

You place your apron in your locker but keep on your work clothes since you didn't have anything else to change into.

You walk to the table where Harry was sitting for 2 hours now.

"Why are you here?" you ask him straight forward and sit on the chair.

"Chill Y/N, I'm going to be in town for a little bit."

"Yes, after leaving us for 2 years!" you whisper-yell trying to control your anger.

"It's not that I wanted to do it." he tried to make a save.

"But you did." you point out the obvious. "Did you know that your business is going to be sold to William for 30 million dollars?"

He was silent and you were fuming. You had so much news to tell him, and none of them were good. You were ready to get the answers and the truth you had been craving for so long, even if they would effect your mental health.

"Or that Louis got married and filled a divorce after one year? These were times where he needed to the most, but you weren't here." you sighed. "I hope you had fun with that blonde bitch."

"Who?" he furrowed his eyebrows and you facepalmed. "How did you know?"

You sighed. "I was outside your house yesterday and - let's say - that I witnessed your make-out session." you were surprised with your brutal honesty.

"And you got jealous, didn't you?"

"No..." you lied.

"You referred to her as " blonde bitch" so certainly you did," he smirked and you rolled your eyes.

"Well, I have the right to. Since I wasted 2 years of my life waiting and praying for you to come back." you threw shade and Harry went silent again.

"You broke me, Harry. You tore me and my life apart," you stated before getting up and gathering your belongings.

You waved off Harry and the people working there. You got into your car and drove off.

~~~

If you are currently reading or want to read the Lush Trilogy by butterflytattoo, just wanna let you know, these imagines do not include spoilers. They are all scenarios that I wish could happen.

Q: Should I write in the first or second perspective?

Please vote and comment.

x, d.♥️