~Beachwood Café Part 2~

Imagine 6: Beachwood Café Part 2.

~~~

You were so surprised yet so happy. You just couldn't believe it. You quickly took a picture of the dress, the roses, and the card and sent them to your best friend, Alison.

Alison: Oh my God! When did you find him?

You: Yesterday at my mum's café. I am literally crying.

You weren't lying when you said you were crying. You were so overwhelmed, you weren't able to control your tears.

*A few hours later...*

You came back home from work, excited and nervous at the same time about your date with Harry.

You put on the dress he had gifted you and paired it with a Chanel purse and gold hoop earrings.

You curled your hair a little bit and put on some makeup.

Since the cafeteria was only 2 blocks away from your house, you decided to walk to it.

You walk through the doors desperately wanting to see Harry. He was sitting in the same area both of you were sitting yesterday, waiting for you.

"Hey, " you said walking to him, his face lit up.

"Hello, " he cracked a smile "thank you for coming."

"Oh, it's no problem." you responded, "This dress is gorgeous by the way."

"I knew you'd like it. I spent 2 hours in that store!" he exclaimed and you laughed.

"Y/N and Harry, sitting on a tree-" a familiar voice sang. You both turned around to see who it was, it was Mike.

You ironically cleared your throat.

"Chill woman, I need my job. What can I bring you?"

"Well, nothing actually," Harry states "because we will be leaving. In a good way." he explains and you look at him confused.

"Ohh, now I'm getting ya," Mike smirks and you and Harry leave.

"What was that about?" you ask Harry curiously, the minute you walk out.

"Don't take it so hard, darling. I'm going to take you somewhere else, I just wanted to meet you there," he explains.

He walks you to his car and opens the door for you.

"Your Majesty." he bows and you giggle.

"Where exactly are we going?" you ask Harry.

"I won't answer any questions," he replies and you roll your eyes.

After a long drive filled with laughter, you finally arrived at your destination which was a beach bar. It was decorated with pink fairy lights and a campfire in the middle.

"This place is so beautiful," you say in awe.

"I know right?" Harry responds, admiring the beautiful view as well.

You both rush to the bar for a drink.

"What can I get you?" the bartender asks.

"I'll have a glass of red wine." Harry orders and turns over to you.

"I'll have a glass of wine too," I say.

"Coming right up!"

There were songs playing on the radio while people were dancing, talking and drinking. The atmosphere was perfect. It felt like it was something you would see at the movies, but it was real life.

"Are you enjoying this?" Harry asked you smiling.

"I am loving it," you reply, looking at him. "May I consider this a date?"

"You may."

"Here are your drinks." the bartender said. You take your glass and take a sip.

You glanced over at the couples sitting around the campfire talking and dancing. Harry noticed, stood up and offered to his hand.

You flashed a smile, understanding what he was about to do. You grabbed your drink and walked over to the campfire.

"Harry!" another dark-haired guy yelled.

"Liam!" Harry exclaimed, "Nice to see you again mate!"

"Who's that beautiful girl beside you?" Liam asked and Harry clenched his jaw.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Nice to meet you." you introduce yourself.

"I'm going to use the restroom." Harry clears his throat and stands up.

You could see him suddenly seeming selfish. But you let that slide away while you still kept chatting with Liam.

"Well a beautiful girl like you Y/N, shouldn't be hanging out with such a womanizer." Liam brings up.

"What, no? Harry's not a womanizer!" you defend him.

"Is that what you really think?" he goes on, "Honey you deserve better."

You were confused and didn't know what to believe. Harry didn't seem like such an asshole. After all, he has been nice to you all these days now.

"Well, I'm not willing to believe you!" you yell frustrated and stand up.

You walk towards the bar again and see Harry standing in a dark cover. His hand wrapped around a wine glass.

"Harry?" you whisper.

"What did he say about me?" he asks you straight forward.

"What?"

"What did Liam say about me?" he asks again and you stare at him in silence as he sighed.

"I didn't believe him," you reply looking down.

"I'm glad." he lets out a sigh of relief again.

Then, awkward silence fills the room.

"I have a feeling we should kiss." he blurts.

"Is that a good feeling or a bad feeling?" you ask confused.

"Pretty sure it's a good one," he replies smashes his lips onto yours.

~~~

This was a tiring one. Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
x, d.♥️