~Desperation.~

Imagine 20: Desperation.

~~~

He was so in love with her, to the point where it wasn't healthy for him anymore. Trying to come up with ways he could see her again, he had put off everything.

Her body was the thing he craved for the most. Just the thought of him laying right next to her and being able to touch every single part of her brought adrenaline to his nerves.

He tried to distract himself, but although he had only seen her once in a party, she kept appearing on his mind.

He was suffering for her, he was ready to die for her, and she didn't have a clue.

For three days now, he was feeling unbearable physical pain and all that just for her. Crazy, isn't it, just how a simple glance at someone can make you lose your sanity?

As much as Harry hated to admit it, he needed her, he couldn't live without her. And again, she didn't know. While he had spent days longing for her, she had absolutely no interest in him.

He tried, oh he tried, he tried very hard to forget her, but her piercing glare kept him so attached, he couldn't escape.

Every day he started desiring her more. His only way of coping with it was writing, and he was aware that he wrote too much, it regardless was the only thing that kept him sane.

He didn't have her number to contact her, so he could hear her affectionate voice again, so he could set up something and see her again and that was the thing that hurt him the most.

Harry loved Y/N, he would still write for her, he would still care for her, he would still have wild thoughts for her, and she would still not love him back, she will always drive him crazy and she will forever live in his imagination.

~~~

Sorry, this was short. Also, I want to thank every single one of you for 2k reads!
Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading,
x, d.♥️