~On Set~

Imagine 10: On Set.

~~~

"The break is over!" Matthew Myers, the director announced. "Y/N and Harry, please return back to the set."

I hated to hear this announcement. Harry was nothing but a selfish and thirsty 25-year-old that would do everything and anything to receive the pleasure he wanted.

This scene was rather more explicit than soft. That was the main reason why I didn't want to film this with Harry. This is the job I chose to have though, and I should accept everything else that comes with it.

Even if it had to be filming a sex scene with Harry.

I adjusted my black tight dress before sitting down on the bed in set. Harry sat behind me, waiting for Matthew to speak.

"Harry, we have talked about this. You start from the face and end on the shoulder, " he explained and Harry nodded lightly.

"3, 2, 1 go!"

And with those words, Harry started kissing me gently. It happened unexpectedly but it continued smoothly.

He slowly proceeded to my jawline, kissing me intimately.

"Y/N, lean to the side!" Matthew instructed me quietly. As much as I hated to do it, I did as he said and let Harry have more access to my neck as his lips came in contact with it.

I knew he was secretly enjoying it, I knew that he had been craving me from the moment we met, I could feel it.

The soft kissing on my neck suddenly became aggressive sucking, giving me the thought that he had left me hickeys. I stayed silent though. I didn't want to ruin the scene or upset Harry since this was probably the only time he would have such contact with me.

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth when he stopped kissing my shoulder and Matthew finally dismissed us.

I got up from the bed and walked straight to the bathroom. I wanted to desperately see if he had actually given me a hickey or not. Even though it had the tiniest mirror, it would provide answers to my questions.

I somehow kept myself from screaming. There was a huge purple mark - it honestly looked like a bruise- on the side of my neck.

I quickly untied my hair and let it down. I needed to cover this up somehow since I didn't have concealer and foundation with me.

I walked out of the restroom and gathered my belongings.

"Have a nice weekend Matthew." I wished him.

"You too Y/N."

With my purse in my hand, I exited the building where we filmed the show.

I felt someone following me on my way out, but I didn't care much and thought it was just one of the crew members.

"Did you like that, love?" Harry's voice spoke in a seductive tone.

"As if the hickey you left me?" I turned around to face him. "I'm trying to decide whether I should break your neck or chop your balls off."

"Really Y/N? I thought you would like it." he tried to seem apologetic.

"Like it? Why should I like it when you left a hickey on my neck without my permission? This is pure harassment, Harry!" I defended myself.

"Next time, I will make sure to have your permission Y/N." our eyes locked.

"There is no next time, Harry."

"That's just what you think." he grabs my hand and leads me to his car.

...

In a matter of a few moments, I had been in Harry's car and he drove me to his mansion.

I was sitting on his bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.

When he finally did, he at next to me on the edge of his king-sized bed.

"Before I start doing anything," he started. "Ms. Y/L/N do I have your permission to leave you hickeys?" he grinned like the devil.

"I think you're presuming to ask me if you have permission to fuck me because that is where we are totally going to end up." I correct him sarcastically.

"Well Ms. Y/L/N, do I have your permission to fuck you?" he questions.

"Yes."

~~~

:)))
Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!
x, d.♥️