~Desire~

Imagine 11: Desire.

~~~

2:07 AM.

That's when I realized I've been sitting on this bench for 4 hours now.

What I had seen couldn't be erased from my mind. Lord knows how much I've cried during these 4 hours.

How he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world. How he kissed her, like he had never felt and tasted anything better. How he touched her, I'm sure just by one touch she was able to feel such lust. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair and she smiled at him. They looked so in love.

Just like we were.

Has he ever looked at me like that? Has he ever touched and kissed me as passionately as he kissed her?

I just wanted to go there and knock his door. I wanted to see him standing in front of me. I wanted my eyes to lock with his jade ones.

I wanted to do so many things.

But I couldn't.

I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. For 2 years now I believed that I was over him and I didn't need him, especially since he had left me.

Yet he was here, but not with me. He didn't even know I was there, under his balcony, desperately waiting for someone to wake me up from this horrible nightmare. But it sadly wasn't a nightmare.

It was real life.

He was able to make me break like that, just by looking at him. Like a glass that fell from the edge of a table and got shattered into a million pieces.

This glass has been describing my life for way too long.

How could he replace me so easily? He treated me so greatly. Yes, we might have been through so many shit but we always got by it together.

Maybe my cousin was right when she said Harry couldn't change.

He had truly stolen my heart. I wanted to forget him so badly. I started wondering why I even came back to his house. I wanted answers to my questions and I got them, but they weren't the answers I was expecting.

They are not wrong when they say that the truth isn't always sweet. I have to say this was the sourest truth I had experienced.

I couldn't stay here any longer. I couldn't bare being sitting on a bench next to his house, it was painful.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag, ready to call Louis. I wanted to speak to him but it was too late and I didn't want to wake him up.

I slowly got up. I walked over to my Mini Cooper and before I got in I looked around.

My eyes met Harry's Bentley. The car that I had been into numerous of times.

Suddenly I closed my eyes shut and all the wonderful memories that we had created together came back.

My vision was getting blurry and my eyes were slightly burning but I kept my tears away.

I got into my car and drove away, silently praying that I wouldn't come across Harry again.

~~~

This imagine was inspired by @butterflytattoo's 3rd book out of the Lush Trilogy, Lush Expiration. Please go and check out her books, they are amazing!
I am probably going to update a second time today...

Thanks for reading!
x, d.♥️