~Love On Tour~

Imagine 15: Love On Tour.

~~~

"Someone very special is in the audience tonight," Harry explained and looked at his guitar. I smiled immediately. "You know who you are. This is for you." he smiled and scanned the audience to find me while others cheered.

A beautiful melody was played on the guitar while both of our smiles started fading away.

"Sweet creature," he sang and everyone cheered. My face formed a wide smile once again.

Sweet Creature wasn't about me. It was written and recorded years before Harry and I met, it was though a perfect description of our relationship.

"And oh, we started. Two hearts in, one home. It gets hard when we argue," Harry looked at me before he sang the next line. "I am stubborn, I know."

People -including me- laughed at his sudden lyric change.

At the back of my mind, I kept the reminder that people would understand he was singing the song to someone really special, and if any pictures of videos of me being at his concert were shown to the world, it would be clear the song was being sung to me.

...

Despite the fact that I was sitting really far away, Harry kept finding me and glancing at me throughout the performance.

"Wherever I go," he closed his eyes to hit the high notes. "You'll bring me home."

He sang the last lyrics of the song looking at me. I lightly smirked at him and made an okay sign with my hands. His response was a toothy smile that made everyone praise him.

"Look what you've done to him Y/N!" a scream was heard that made both Harry and I look around and try to find the person who committed the act.

I didn't completely think that what the girl shouted was wrong. It's not easy to make a person look and smile at you at a concert while singing a song to you. After all, there were some songs written about me from Harry, while I, as another member of the music industry, had written a few songs for him.

After saying a few icy jokes, Harry walked out of the stage and the show continued.

~~~

Please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!
x, d.♥️