~Beachouse~

Imagine 16: Beachouse.

~~~

I slightly gasped when I opened the glass doors that led to the balcony. It had the perfect view. You could casually sit here and watch the sunrise, or the fireworks on the fourth of July. You could even just sit here and think about life, while you hear the sound of waves mixed with birds flying around.

Even better, the balcony was a part of the bedroom, so you can wake up and be blessed by the wonderful view.

A pair of familiar arms on my waist made me snap out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Harry asked me while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"This view is so beautiful," I told him.

"Just like you." he complimented me in a way that made me cringe.

"Why did you even bring me here?" I asked Harry. He had brought me into this beautiful beach house without telling me why and that my curiosity grow bigger.

"I thought it would be a nice way to... Take a break, you know?" he explained and I nodded.

I couldn't say I didn't agree with him. Both of our lives had been pretty busy recently and break was very much needed.

Harry hugged me tightly and I buried my head under his neck while he rubbed my back.

...

I noticed it was slowly getting dark outside and was ready to call it a day when Harry came running to the bedroom.

"Love, get up."

"Why? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I want to show you something," he announced and I frowned.

I got up, put on one of Harry's shirts and walked to the balcony.

I found him sitting on one of the chairs while filling a glass with wine.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him and rubbed my eyes.

"Come here," he instructed me and I sat on the chair beside him.

I took a glass of wine and took a few ships.

"Why are you being so romantic, Styles?"

"(Y/N)," he started and made me anxious once again. He never called me by my name unless it was something important. "I know this isn't probably the way you would have wanted this to come but..."

My eyes started burning and I felt the tears coming. What was about to happen? Was this about to be a purpose or a breakup?

"You have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have seen me in my best and worst, you have been with me through thick and thin,"

Harry didn't look at me while talking which made me even more nervous and afraid.

"You have really stole my heart (Y/N). I never thought I'd say this to someone but I'm head over heels for you." he finally looked at me. "Which leads me to..."

He searched for something in his pocket while he went down on one knee. That's when I started crying because I knew that this would have a good ending.

"Will you marry me?"

~~~

hii :) thank you so much for 1k reads i literally never though i would ever get this many reads.
I hope you liked this chapter.make sure to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!
x, d. ♥️