~Brits~

Imagine 19: Brits.

~~~

"Look who I'm here with, Harry Styles!" Jack Whitehall chirped as Harry smiled and waved, Gemma clapped and I was observing everything off camera.

Everybody clapped and cheered and when those actions stop the talking continued.

"It's clearly working a tree Harold, the ladies go crazy for Mr. Harry Styles!" Jack spoke and the room was filled with laughter once again.

"I don't wanna pry. Have you brought someone with you tonight?" he continued and started looking at Genma. "Is one of these ladies your date?" he pointed at her.

"No, that's my sister." Harry quickly responded with a smirk while Gemma drank from her wine glass, trying to contain a smile.

I was hardly laughing though at the misunderstanding which brought some attention to me too.

"Oh Y/N! I didn't know you were at this table!" Jack called and the camera focused on me as I bit my lip.

"Well, it's lovely to see you again, Jack." I flash a small smile.

"Yeah, it really is," he told the cleared his throat. "Who knows, maybe you're his date," Jack spoke fastly.

The room was filled with cheering again and my eyebrow rose higher. Lizzo was also heard screaming playfully from behind.

Harry said something but it wasn't heard since the microphone was far away from him although Jack noticed it.

"Did you say something, Harry?"

"I said that Y/N is actually my date," Harry announced causing loud noise to appear.

Everybody on the table where I sat and on the tables near us had a wide smile morphed on their faces.

"Okay, okay. Wasn't expecting that." Jack tried to calm down everyone. "Wow, this after-party is going to be crazy!"

I laughed and bit my lip. Jack and the cameras moved to another table as I looked at Harry and he gave me a small smirk.

May the chaos begin.

~~~

Hiii :) sorry for not updating last week.
Please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading,
x, d.♥️