~New Year's Kiss~

Imagine 12: New Year's Kiss.

~~~

The bright lights blinded you as you walked with Harry at the front of the area.

Your ears immediately were filled with pleasant screams from the fans around.

"Hey, guys!" you smiled at some of them.

You were sure that many people would be taking photos and videos of this moment not because of the arrival of the new year, but because you and Harry were also there. You didn't really mind.

Time Square was beautifully decorated with colorful lights. Enough to make you be more in the holiday mood.

You slightly flinched when you suddenly heard the cheerful voice of a woman.

"Alright people, 2020 is just one minute away!" she chirped. You couldn't see her but you could hear that she was pretty enthusiastic.

The security guard that you and your boyfriend shared, moved out of your way and stood behind you.

"The countdown is a few seconds away," the same woman announced and the people there cheered. "5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year!"

You smiled at the news of 2020 arriving.

You were shocked when Harry pulled you in for a gentle kiss. You smiled through it as you heard the sound of fans screaming and cheering.

Flash blinded your eyes one more time.

"Happy New Year Y/N." Harry smiled.

"Happy New Year Harry."

~~~

I'm sorry I couldn't publish this yesterday, but I hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

x, d.♥️