~Meet Me In The Hallway~

Imagine 9: Meet Me In The Hallway.

~~~

"Harry gives me one single fucking reason why I shouldn't leave," I beg him and he looks silent at the ground.

"You have cheated on me 9 times, you come home drunk every day, you spend more time out that you spend with me." I sigh. "And the worst part is that all this time I have forgiven you!"

"Y/N please-"

"Pack your shit and leave. Get the fuck out of my sight!" I tell him without looking at him.

Harry gets up and rushes upstairs to the bedroom. After a few minutes, he comes back with a small bag, probably filled with clothes.

He leaves and shuts the door without saying anything.

I sit down on the kitchen floor thinking about this last year.

It was New Year's Eve and I couldn't believe this was the way I would spend it.

Hours before the argument, my brain was filled with sweet hopes and scenarios.

Romantic dinner, adventurous night, a walk to Times Square where we would share a New Year's kiss...

I sigh once again and slowly lift myself up from the floor.

I walk up to the bedroom I once used to share with Harry and sit on the edge of the bed.

I start remembering the past few hours.

...

"Babe!" I greeted him as soon as you opened the door.

His jaw was clenched and it gave me the idea that something bad had happened but I brushed that thought off.

I tried to give him a soft peck but he just rushed inside. He grabbed the bottle of wine from the minibar and drank half of it.

"Harry..." I whined, "What did you do again?"

"I don't want to talk about it" he mumbles.

"Did you-" I ask expecting horrible news.

"Yes."

So the fight began.

...

Harry Styles POV:

I quickly left the house that we once used to share.

I looked back at it before and entering my car.

So many memories were created there and now we have to act they don't exist.

And it's my fault.

After a long drive to a neighborhood, I hadn't visited in years and parked my park, grabbed my bag and walked to a familiar house.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Louis, my childhood friend asks confused.

"I'm sorry I had nowhere else to go," I reply looking down.

"Come in, " he instructs me and I listen.

The only item that was providing the room light was the Christmas tree. Louis's house, like my old one, was empty.