Snoggletog

It is now 1 year 1 month and 3 weeks later (December 20). I feel like my jumping around with the times has been confusing. Honestly, it took me like 20 minutes to figure out where I was in the timeline. So all in all, it has been 2 years, 10 months, and 3 weeks, since Hiccup disappeared. He disappeared on January 29 FYI.

⇑--------------------⇑--⇑---⇑--⇑---------------------⇑

⇑Important if you are confused for the timeline⇑

Astrid's POV

It was now officially 5 days until Snoggletog. I hadn't spent Snoggletog last year with Berk. Even if I didn't have any family it was still more fun than spending how I did last year.

"Heather?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking. Do you want to go back to the Hidden World for Snoggletog?"

"Of course! I love Snoggletog!"

"Why'd you people come up with a stupid name remains a mystery to me." Said Windshear.

We all laughed. 

"Okay, we have five days to get to the Hidden World if we want to make it on time."

"That's good, cause we only need three."

"You sure, Heather?"

"Yep, we went by Itchy Armpit yesterday. It was off in the distance, but if we fly..." She pointed North, "That way we should get there pretty quickly."

"Okay, that gives us enough time to find gifts for everyone at a market!"

"Wait, Astrid. Are you sure that's safe?"

"Oh most definitely. There is a market about a ten-minute flight from Itchy Armpit that is completely in love with dragons. I visit them often. See how they're holding up."

"Okay, but..."

"I know, Sky has a daughter that she kept secret from everyone, Peace had two eggs the eldest is a boy and the other is a girl. So that's... Carry the two... 29. We need 29 presents. You know what, let's just get presents for the hatchlings."

They all stared at me.

"How did you know that Sky had a daughter? And Peace had two eggs one male one female?"

"Well, you did tell me like yesterday when you were half-asleep and I freaked out, but you were out cold and you never told me their names and I've been seriously wanting to know them soooooo bad."

"Oh."

Windshear said, "Sky's daughter is called Dreamchaser. Peace's son is Shadowfrost and her daughter is Stardust."

"Those are... PERFECT!!! Okay, let's go get presents and go celebrate Snoggletog."

1 hour later

We finally reached the village and had been looking for presents.

"I just found the perfect present..."

Heather came up behind me, "Oh my goodness! You're right! Dream will LOVE it!"

I bought the little silver crown that was studded a single red jewel.

Heather found a headband for a baby with feathers on it for Stardust.

Windshear found a small ball that made noise while it rolled, "Awwww!!! He'll love it, Windshear," Heather cooed.