Pilot

❗️🛑trigger warning
~~~~~~~
Shin. Pov
I pulled up to the empty lot. a white van sat in wait of my arriva. The thing looked like the kind of thing your parents tell you to avoid at all cost. I hopped out of my (much nicer) car with a briefcase full of cash.

As I swung myself out a man with pale blue hair got out of the van and started walking around to the back door. He flung it open and drug out a small male with no clothes on. He looked to be tied in 20 different ways and had a huge ball gag wedged in his mouth.

"Here's the slut. Where's my money?" He seethed, throwing the boy on the ground at my feet. I got a closer look at his frail body. Bright blond hair, bruised body, cuts and scars littering his skin.

"Here," I deadpanned, tossing over the case. It contained 15,327 yen. He greedily picked it up and threw it into the open window of the van, nearly hitting his scarred partner, who sat in the passengers seat.

"Have fun. It's the third one we've ditched this month. I would recommend keeping the gag in, he talks to much for his own good," he laughed, climbing in to the van before speeding off.

I growled before hearing a faint whimper below me. I looked down at the shaking mess of limbs before it hit me, it was freezing. He had no clothes on and had been forced into the cold asphalt.

I bent down and gently hoisted him up,"don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. I know it hurts but we have to get you in the car."

I got a pained wimpier and tears in return. He was light enough to be carried like a small child on my hip while I got him into the backseat of my car.

Me and some freinds had decided to do somthing. We each bought a sex slave and went through the challenge of helping them recover and become a working part of society. During our research, we came across many very disturbing things.

The back seat of all of our cars had heavily tinted windows and had been set up with cushions, blankets, and other things you would need to transport a very week human being in.

I layes him down before sliding in myself and starting my work. I wrapped a light but warm blanket around his bony frame, before removing the large, purple ball gag from his small mouth. He whined in pain as I removed it.

He was still in tears when I finally got the gag unwedged from between his teeth. I then decided the thing I think we both most dreaded had to be next. Cutting the ropes off of him.

Quite obviously, the people who had him where into bondage. All those pornos you see with the girl tied all sorts of ways with her hands and feet tied up, was horrifically sitting before me.

"Ok, I'm going to try and untie you. but if I can't, I'm going to have to cut the ropes. I swear that I'm not going to hurt you." I said quietly, trying not to scare him more then he was. He nodded through tears, looking down at the seat.

I gently turned him around and looked for the knot. I found it but as I thought it would be, it was too tight to undo. I turned him around and reached into the med kit below the seat for my pocket knife.

He winced away,"I-I'm sorry! Please! Please don't hurt me! I won't do it again I swear! I'll make it up to you master, or should I call you somthing else? I'm sorry I'll stop talking! You can punish me!" He cried even harder then before. I sat the knife in my lap before gently grabbing one of his frail hands. They where so much smaller then mine, bony and fragile like an old women's.

"Hey, I know they used to hurt you there, but you're not with them. You're with me and I swear I won't hurt you. I am only going to get the ropes off of you then I'll put the knife away and we will go to my house, ok?" He gave a small nod in response.

I gently cut the ropes off of him. His tears grew stronger the closer I got the the ropes around his dick. I decided the cut the ropes in a way the wouldn't bring the knife close but would get them off smoothly.

That took about 10 minutes. After I was done a patched up the fresh wounds and wrapped him in another blanket as he was still shivering violently.

"Here, eat some of this slowly then drink the water," I said handing him some bread and water. I didn't know what he had been eating while he was with those people so I gave him some very bland food. He devoured the bread. I giggled before climbing into the front seat, leaving him to curl up, and probably for the first time, be comfortable.
~~~
Hi! This is the first chapter so I will probably not be posting the next to soon.i want to make sure I write this well and I don't get discouraged to write it!