Chapter 11

Shinso pov.

Once we were done, I took the bowls to the sink while Denki hobbled over to the couch and sat, but not on the couch. He sat on the floor. I finished up rinsing the dishes and walked into the living room.

"Hey, why did you sit on the floor? You are more than welcome to sit on the couch or the chair," I questioned, sitting on one of the two recliners.

"Oh, um yeah I guess. I kinda figured you wouldn't want me to dirty them," he said quietly, scratching his arm.

"You won't dirty them, I promise. Anyway I have some more questions. If you don't want to answer, say 'pass' and if your getting overwhelmed then tell me and we will stop, ok?"

"Ok"

"So, what was your life like before you were picked up?"

"W-well, it wasn't that bad. My parents just didn't really like me. They didn't abuse me physically or anything, They just didn't want me around."

"Ok. How did you get picked up"

"Um- p-pass"

"Alright. One last question. How often did you get social interaction besides them using you?"

"Not often. Sometimes a blonde girl would come in to clean me and then cuddle up to me but that was about it..."

"Wow. Ok. So, we really don't have anything to do today, so would you want to go out to the mall? Maybe pick up some better clothes and room decorations?"

"But I don't have anything to p-"

"I'll pay. Don't worry."

"You don't have to sir..."

"But I want to Denki."

"Ok."

After that we had to get ready to go. I ended up having to give him a pair a sweats and a hoodie along with shoes. I grabbed my wallet and we headed out the door. I got into the driver seat of my car and he seemed confused as to where to sit.

"Hey, you can sit in the front seat it you want. The back is still set up for when I brought you home."

"O- um ok."

I started the car and handed Denki my phone.

"You can pick what to listen too. I've got some playlists. Click on the song to hear a little snippet of it to see if you like it."

He nodded and started scrolling, eventually landing on my indie playlist. Toxic Thoughts came on first. The car ride was mainly silent besides the gentle music playing in the car. It took about 20 minute to get to the mall. The parking lot was actually rather empty.

------

Damn. I have had no motivation to write, but I haven't posted in a while so I wanted to get this out. I'm moving soon, like we are packing next week, so I might be able to write more since I won't have stuff to procrastinate with. Love you guys!!!!!