chapter 9

kami pov.

After playing with Anba for about 5 minutes, she walked away and I got off of the floor. Walking to the (my?) bedroom, I began to search for clothes. Shin really did buy big clothes, like, so big that the shirts will fall below my knees. Lucky for me, I might be able to make it work.

After a quick look through the drawers of the dresser, I found that their was some stationary in the very top drawer. I pulled out the pair of small scissors. digging through the shirt drawer, I found a pale pink shirt that fell to about mid thigh.

Laying the objects on the bed, I got to work. 54 cuts halfway up the shirt, then 10 minutes worth of messy knotting. the shirt ended up exactly how I planed (picture above). It was plain until about waist hight, then it looked like on of the crotchet blankets. I liked it. To top it all off, I added a couple slits around the ends of the elbow sleeves. I slipped it on and looked down at myself. I thought it looked nice.

Finding a pair of dark blue joggers that rested just above my ankles, I completed the outfit. I escaped my room and walked over to the bathroom.

I didn't get a good look at the room last night because I had to have been utterly exhausted. Looking around, I noticed a few major things. There was the mirror above the sink, but also a full length hangin on the door. I looked at myself. I spotted many bandages littered across the visible portions of skin. My lemon yellow hair was sticking up in ways it wasn't supposed to. I spotted a brush on the counter and immediately started raking it through my locks. It was surprisingly easy, considering I hadn't brushed it well in a few years. The small black lightning bolt sat nicely on the hair, being the natural and confusing thing it always has been.

I turned back to the sink and sat the hair brush down, beginning the hunt for a toothbrush. You would think that my mouth would be gross and full a cavities, but it isn't. I rarely ate and the only thing regularly in my mouth was masters dick, and he never came directly in my mouth. I finally found it and brushed my teeth.

Finally completing a few extra tasks I was done. I had already put my shoes back on, so I walked directly out into the living room, where Shin was sitting on his phone. I sat across the room on the floor by the small fireplace. I didn't even realize he had one till now, since he had it going. It was very warm.

I sat basking in the warmth for a few moments before the bell rang. Shin rose from his pace with groan and a small stretch. We walked out towards the door. I heard the door open, before a series a voices started.

"Hey Baku. Nice to see you man. Why don't you guys come in, its cold out there,"

Steps, then the door squeaking closed. I heard the sound of coats being unzipped and hung up.

"Yeah yeah. Where is he. If it is a serious as you say it is, I need to get this checked out soon. Oh yeah, this is Kirishima. He's cool, just needs to be a little more talkative If I want to help him,"

"He's in the living room. I looked at it and I don't think its anything to do with his knees, and it definitely isn't broken. Hi Kirishima, I'm Shinso, but you can call me whatever you want, just try to refrain from sir,"

"Ok. I will try my best. Thank you for allowing me over,"

"Of course,"

I then saw a spiky blond walk into the room I currently sat in. He was wearing what appeared to be very heavy boots, and a pair of extremely shredded jeans. On top of this he had a shirt with the word "METALLICA" written across it. He topped it all off with an eyebrow, septum, 3 cartilage piercings, and a pocket chain. Shinso followed behind him wearing a purple turtleneck and some simple white jeans. Then came somebody I defiantly recognized dressed in a long sleeve red shirt and some loose bluejeans held up by a belt.

"Kiri-Kirishima!? is that really you dude? I thought you went to a different master! oh thank god you are ok, I was worried," I sputtered out. He looked at me and grinned.

"yeah. its- its me. I didn't think master was going to get rid of you anytime soon. he really liked you. i'm glad you got out-" he leaned in and hushed his tone "- it was getting seriously bad in there."

" Yeah i'm glad to. But Hitoshi seems almost to friendly. I'm not sure I trust it."

"Would you two stop it! I need to look at Kaminari and see what the fuck is going on with his leg."

---------

yeah yeah I know what I said last chapter, but I promise its coming! I really wanted some more denki so here it is. I hav a shirt similar to the one he is wearing but its black. I feel like he would be good at upscaling .

also, these chapters be getting hella long real fucking fast. sooooooo polllllllll timmmmmmmmeeeeeee

more frequent chapters, but they be about half this length

keep it how it is