Chapter 2

Shin pov
I pulled up to my house and got out of the car. Opening the back door, I realized he had fallen asleep. I chuckled to myself and gathered him and the blanket that was wrapped around him before picking him up and carrying him into the house.

I walked into the small room with that I had prepared for him to stay in. An open window sowed for gents warmth and Igor to flow in. A smal dresser and bed sat in the room. I let it be simple but homey.

When I sat him down on the bed, he woke up with a start. As soon as he realized someone was near him, he whimpered and bowed his head.

"Hello master," came a small voice. He looked scared for his life and I felt horrible.

"Hey, call me Shinso. I'm not your master. Your previous master has no control over you. I'm going to help you recover. I know this will be hard, but trust me. Nothing will happen to you," I told him. He didn't react much more then a nod.

I sighed and walked over to the dresser. A few clothes sat in the drawers. I didn't buy much because I didn't know what size he would be. I grabbed a pair of boxers and a large T-shirt.

"Hey you need to shower. Can you do it or do I need to help you?"

"U-um I don't know? I haven't showered in a while. I-is it to much to ask for a bath? I promise I'll be good! I won't touch myself!" He stuttered. I chuckled softly and nodded.

"Of course you can have a bath. And don't worry about the rules you use to have," I said, standing up. He started to get off the bed but stumbled, but I caught him. I gently picked him up and carried him to the bath.

Sitting him gently on the toilet I turned the water on to run a bath,"ok, I'm going to sit out here in case you need me, but everything you need is in here. Shampoo and body is right here and the rag is right here. Try not to hurt yourself,ok?" I explained, pointing to everything he needed. He gave me a small nod and hobbled into the water, before I closed the curtain.

He splashed around lightly before I heard a bottle being opened. I assumed he had started washing his hair. After a few minutes I heard a small thud and him whimper in pain.

I opened the curtain and my eyes widened. I had made the stupid mistake of forgetting to remove my razor and it had fallen, cutting open his already scarred shoulder. it was bleeding enough to dribble into the water, staining it red.

For the second time I saw tears dribble down his pale cheeks. I felt horrible. He stared at the water as if he wanted to disappear into it. I haunched down beside the tub and dipped the rag in the water, before gently pressing it to the cut.

He whimpered and flinched away from my hand," I-I'm sorry. You told me not to hurt myself, but then I did. I deserve to be punished." I shook my head and continued to clean the wound.

After a minute or two I placed the rag in the floor and helped him rinse all of the soap out of his hair and off his body.

I then helped him out of the bath and into clothes, he stumbled into his bedroom, And sat quietly on his bed.

"Ok. I'm going to ask you some simple questions. If you don't want to answer say so and we will go on, ok?" He nodded in response.

"What is your name?"

"T-they called me kitten and whore but my real name is k-kaminari d-denki."

"Do you know how old you are?"

"I think I'm around 25? I've been with master for a long time though."

"Do you know what today's date is?"

"N-no."

"It's Thursday, dec.15, 20XX."

"So that means I-I'm 26."

"Good to know. I am to. How old where you when they got you?"

"Umm i was 17 when I was first picked up but not by master. I bounced around between owners for the first couple years, before master kept me."

"Ok, that's all. I'm going to go get you some water then you need to go to sleep. This is your room, and yours alone. You have to give me permission to come in here, or else I can't, ok?" I told him.

"Ok"

I nodded before walking out to the kitchen. I filled a small cup with water and walked to his door.

"Hey can I come in?"

He nearly fell of the bed in a start. He shakily nodded and I stepped in and set the cup on the small table next to his bed.

" try to go to sleep. All the doors and windows are locked so no one can come in. I'm in the room at the end of the hall to the left," I said before exiting.

I walked down to my room and closed the door behind me. I pulled me phone out of my pocket and created a conference call with the rest of my friends also working on the project.
~~~~~
𝙷𝚒 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢/𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎. 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚟𝚎𝚒𝚠𝚜.