chapter 7

There's my ratchet ass emo lookin face. (second pic) also enjoy this beautiful rap that won't get the fuck out of my head.
~~~~~

shin pov.

Oh fuck. He just told me that he was in serious pain.

What am I supposed to do? I sure as hell don't know. its like 11:00 p.m., I highly doubt anything besides ERs are open and I don't know his med record.i don't even know if he has a birth certificate. I mean I have first aid training and a kit but I don't know how well that will work. 

"ok, can you sit down for me? I need to go get my med kit, then we will see what I can do. in the morning we will go to the doctor and see what we can do to find your fam-"

"NO! please don't contact them! they don't want me, and they might hurt you for helping me," he said frantically. I stood shocked as he lowered himself to the floor of my kitchen. I nodded as a sign to tell him we wouldn't talk to them. he looked relieved.

Bakugo is a med student and he is almost done with his degree, so I'll see if he can come look at it, but for now I'll see what I can do. I don't want him to be in that much pain.

Walking out of the kitchen, I saw the insane sight of Mayonaka waddling his way into the kitchen. I cocked my eyebrow in slight confusion because he rarely did anything besides sleep. like, he shitted in his sleep sometimes. its nasty. I walked past him and over to the bathroom to get my medical kit from the cabinet. 

after a few minutes I walked back into the kitchen, only to see Kaminari on the floor with both Anba and Mayonaka in his lap, giggling and petting their backs as they purred.

"I see you've been getting along. that's good," I said, joining the on the old flooring of the kitchen. he looked up and nodded. Shaking my head, I opened the kit.

"ok can I see the leg that's bugging you? I just want to look at it." he shifted his left leg and winced as I grabbed his calf gently to shift it into a better position. I rubbed it to try and find clue to what's happening. Bakugo decided to go over some basic stuff with us and give us some charts and shit so that we could at least have (420 words) some knowledge  of what's happening so I had a vague knowledge of what could be going on.

I rubbed around gently and ruled out it being broken, which I already doubted would be the case, and any knee injuries. I assumed it might be a strained hamstring or calf muscle. Bakugo had also given us some basic braces that he had from his bachelors class on bracing.

"k, I'm gonna lift it and put a brace on it to hopefully help. good news is that it isn't broken and there are no knee injuries as far as I can tell. Bad news is I'm not sure what it is exactly," I said. He looked at his leg to find the brace already there. eyes wide, he looked up at me.

"I studied psychology. I know how to distract people."

he chuckled and I stood up, offering him a hand. he carefully took it and stood up. after finding his balance, he started to talk to me.

"so, I know- I know next to nothing about- about you. could you tell me some thing? of course you don't have to sir!"

I smiled at him, earning smile in return. 

"i'll tell you some things but its-" I looked at my watch"- 00:30 at night and we both could use some sleep. you know my name, Shinso Hitoshi, and you can call me whatever. just do what's comfortable, no need for sir and master here. I like cats. my favorite color is violet, and I can cook I guess. Now, let's get you to bed. I can tell you're tired." He nodded his head and giggled. His laugh was fucking adorable, until he started to cough. I got him some water and we walked to his room.

"Alright, there's some extra blankets in the closet, and an extra pillow next to the bed. you know where my room is and the bathroom is. Please try to get some sleep," I said as he sat on the bed. I saw him nod.

" thank you, Shinso. it- it means a lot. I promise I will behave-"

"ah, just don't break anything and I won't be mad. no need to listen to you past masters rules."

I didn't get the chance to see his reaction as I was already down the hall.

------

good lord that was hard to write. sorry it took so long school started and I'm still getting into the swing of things in my new classes.next chapter will be out by next Saturday.

                                                             -love you guys, 

                                                                               author-chan

p.s. Thxs 200. it really means a lot!