Chapter 4

I shot out of bed and sprinted down the hall. I knew something had to be wrong(obviously) and it sounded like he fell of the bed.

Upon entrance, a saw him completely spaced out In a corner. He was pressed into it and looked as if he was choking. I new he had to be experiencing a panic attack.

I immediately ran over and fell to my knees. Prying his hands off the wall, my arms wrapped around his small frame. He seemed to choke up even more and start crying and sweating.

"Hey hey, sh. Quiet. It's ok. I'm here. See I'm here, right in front of you. Not you previous master or any one else. Me, Shinso. I need you to tell me the color of my hair," I requested as quiet as my voice allowed. He look at me with tear struck eyes and blotchy red cheeks, and I almost began to cry.

"P-purple. It's purple sir," he cried. I couldn't stand to see him like this.

"Ok. Good. Now I need you to tell me 5 things you see around the room," I stated. We did grounding techniques like this for almost an hour before he calmed down. The entire time I hummed the song my grandmother would sing to me before bed.

When we were finally done, I helped him stand in wobbly legs and picked him up. It was quite obvious that they not only got one last fuck in before I got him, but also rarely let him get up to move around. Probably just tied him to a stand from the looks of the scars.

I carried him out to the kitchen, before setting him gently on the counter.

"You need to regain your energy after panic attacks. I'm going to make you some peanut butter toast. Also, sorry for entering your room without permission. I had to get in there to help you and you weren't in a state that you could give permission," I explained. He nodded and whipped some of the remaining tears away.

I bustled around while he sat in a fidgety silence on the counter.after a few minutes I walked over to him with the food. He took it nervously, and I decided to hop up onto the counter to sit with him.

"So, how often did you get to eat?" I gently questioned. "Of course if you don't want to answer you don't have too."

"I-it's ok. They only r-really g-gave me stuff o-often enough t-to keep me a-alive," he shakily answered before taking a tiny bite of toast and yawning.

I sat on the counter with him in a anxious silence. I didn't want to scare him and I don't think he was comfortable, which I understood as much as I could.

After about ten minutes of him nervously nibbling the toast he sat the leftovers on the counter and look Down at his lap. I slid my legs of the counter before landing on my feet.

All of a sudden my cat runs around the corner. I have three cats but only Anba actually did anything. She was a deep amber color and had beautiful yellow eyes, similar to Kaminari's. The other two where both black and one was named Mayonaka and the other Mausu, and both were males. Kaminari nearly fell of the counter due to him jumping a foot into the air. He looked on the verge to burst into another round of balling. I shood the cat away and went over to Kami.

"Hey, it's ok. That was just my cat Anba. She won't hurt you. Probably just curious as to what was going on. Just breathe with me. 1...2...3.... good. Now try and stand up, you'll hurt yourself by leaning on the counter like that," I said. He did as I said and was able to keep himself up on his own feet with a small amount of support from the counter.

I helped him find his balance and take a few steps before he spoke up.

"I-it feels l-l-like someone is stabbing my L-l-leg."
~~
So people are actually enjoying this book? Like the last one I wrote like this was trash. I unpublished it die to me hating the work. I'm glad people enjoy this, so I'll try to keep writing well. It's going to be drama soon drama. Time for the vote! I have three story lines in mind. You'll see all of them, but here that are!

Check in on Baku bitch and kirishine

Look at todo and deku

Continue with the drama from this chap (he didn't get his leg broken don't worry)

Comment on the one you want. Again you'll get them all it just matters in the order based on popular vote