Chapter 12

I low key ship Yuuga and Mina tho-

Shinsou pov

We pulled up to the mall, and I saw denki starting to look nervous. He sat there fidgeting with his hands and chewing his lips. I put the car in park and shut it off, hearing the engine purr to a stop.

"Denki? whats wrong?" I asked.

"It's bigger than I remember. are you sure it's ok for me to be here?" he mumbled.

"It has gotten added to in recent years. Of course its ok for you to be here, but I do need you to remember some things. Try to stay near me, I don't want you to get lost. There's gonna be quite a few people, so if you start to feel panicked tell me and we can leave or find somewhere so you can calm down. Lastly, its gonna be a decent amount of walking, if you are need to stop and rest then we can. Ok?" I said.

He nodded and I stated to get out of the car, in which he followed suit.

It was fairly chilly out, being mid autumn and all. We walked up to the building. It hadn't been to long since I had last visited, I went there often to get my bike repaired and to get clothes. Denki hung close behind me, seemingly hiding his body from any eyes around.

Once we were in, the food court was a straight shot forward. I got an idea.

"Denki, I have an idea," he looked at me concerned. I stuck my hand out towards him, and to my suprise he took it with wide eyes.

Gently pulling him along, I strode through the large place. Once we got into the food court, I walked over to the correct stand. Denki was looking around nervous, so I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. He jumped but refocused himself on keeping up with me.

"Pick out what you want," I said, gesturing toward the small boba stand. He stared at me confused.

"Wh-what? what do you mean?"

"Well, what I mean is that we are gonna get something to drink, and this is the best place in the mall to get it,"I explained. He looked so happy.

"Wait really!? you- your serious?!"

"Yes Denki. Now pick out what kind you want," I said with a slight chuckle. He was almost shaking with pure happiness.

"Can- can I please have honeydew with strawberry tapioca?" He asked after looking at all the drinks. I responded with a simple nod and he beamed.

Once I ordered and payed, we went over to a small table to wait for our drinks to be done. The food court was actually fairly empty. Denki was still obviously anxious, but he was noticeably less nervous.

"S-so do you- do you have any hobbies?"

"Yes actually, I like to cycle. It's quite relaxing, and it keeps me in good shape. Maybe one day you could come with me on a ride."

"I don't know. Maybe? I- I actually never learned how to ride...," he said, getting quieter towards the end.

Before I could answer, my name was called to get our drinks. When I got back to the table Denki was sitting there nervously with a man about my height flirting with him.

"So, how about I get your pretty ass out of here and we can have some real f-"

"Hey! don't mess with him."

"The fuck did you say to me? Did little Mr. Boba come to save his boy-toy? Well, finders keepers fag."

"You want to call me fag? You wanted to fuck him! Now back off he quite obviously doesn't like you." I gestured towards the shaking blonde.

"Fuck it. You can keep him. Probably couldn't take me anyways." He said, before walking away.

I rushed to Denki's side and sat the drinks on the table, before kneeling in front of the blonde. his hands gripped his fluff of hair for dear life and tears were pooling in his electric eyes. His legs tucked tight under the hard plastic chair, he chewed on his lip to the point of bleeding.

"Denki, hey. It's Hitoshi, ok? That man is gone now. I need you to let go of your lip, it's bleeding."

He looked at me with wide, fearful eyes before realizing who sat before him. He slid out of the chair and hugged me, too which I sat in shock for a moment. After I collected my thoughts I hugged him back. It shocked me that this kind of physical contact was ok with him, but he did it.

After a few minutes he slowly slipped away from me and the dirty food court floor back into his chair, but still kept his head down. I got up and moved to my seat too. I gently pushed his drink towards him. He took it with tender fingers and took a small sip.

A small twinge in his right eye, then a gentle smile let me know that he liked it. I grabbed my cup and took a sip.

——————
Well that was all over the place
-Rock