chapter 19: I'm Glad

Cher

They made love until dawn... with these last words, I save my content and close my laptop, place it back on the table and I stretch my arms and legs which now feel like jelly after thirteen minutes without moving.

Today was a very bad day. After Julian left me alone, I was like a mess, I was going crazy in my head because I could not believe he was there with me! It was far from being what I would have thought.

So after he left, I took a moment to regain my senses and then since I was not feeling so well, I threw myself on the bed and slept for four hours, and it helped so much, I am feeling much better now. I am just suffering from a small headache but nothing more.

A sigh leaves my mouth as I realise that I just wasted a day of my trip and during that day I could have done so many exiting things, but unfortunately I will have to wait, but time will not wait for me.

The weather is colder this evening, my black and pink shorts and my long sweater are not warm enough. I get up from the bed, head towards my closet to grab something warmer when a small knock on the door attracts my attention and makes me forget about the thing I had to do.

Really? Right now, at 7 pm, someone thought of coming here to knock on my door? With a long sigh coming out of my mouth, bringing in more tension into my body, I roll my eyes and walk toward the door wearily. Goodness, I thought about changing my clothes and then going to bed, again. I was so bored that I started to get sleepy.

I open the door and it is as if I am living what I just lived earlier, a replica. In front of me is Mr. Sunglasses, a large box in his hand containing nothing less than food. Then my eyes fall on his figure and God, if I could jump on him and do all the inappropriate things my mind are venturing in, I would.

He is wearing casual clothes, casual clothes, it seems strangely abnormal that I am not believing my eyes. My eyes run down his chest, he is wearing a white t-shirt with the words for men writing on his left chest. He is wearing blue jeans, and yes, I think I am having a fever again. The jeans fit perfectly on his legs which look quite muscular, and to closed it all, he is wearing white and red tennis, Adidas, I guess. He looks even better than the time I saw him in sportswear.

"Hi," he says softly, his lips barely moving as he pronounces the single word and I wonder if I am not dreaming. A few days ago, he was cold with me, and now he is there, wearing only casual clothes with a box in his hands and an ornate beauty that is wrapping him in a silk sheet.

"Hi," I reply with a small smile. I swear I look like a dummy, with the clothes I slept with earlier, with my wig that I have not tamed yet and the makeup that I have not touched up, but I am pretty calm because I know my makeup has not yet flowed which keeps a tinge of confidence in me, enough to open my mouth and utter a few words.

I look at my black socks and I do not know if he is looking at me or not. He is wearing his mark, his famous sunglasses which is really intimating! I do not think he knows it, but his sunglasses are like a wall separating him from others, myself included. I would love to see his eyes even if I am not an admirer of eye contact, but still, I have never seen his eyes since I met him and I am starting to ask myself a lot of questions.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you," he says and I look at his face. We will not stay like this forever, right? After a moment, I move aside and gesture him to get in without thinking too much about it, after all, he took great care of me, it is okay, he is trustworthy.

After his muscular and incredible physique walks in, I close the door. I turn around and he has already placed the box on the table, hands in his pockets now.