chapter 63: Hold Me

"Do I look good?" I ask him as I stand there, in the middle of the room, between his bed and the door.

He gazes at me from where he is standing, a white t-shirt in his hands, ready to put it on him. A small and hearty smile forms on his lips as he examines me.

"You look perfect," he says and gives me another smile, a bigger one.

I smile as well because firstly, when he tells me how perfect I look, it just melt my heart and secondly, he is the most handsome, caring man I know. I mean, he gave me his clothes without me asking it to him, how generous he is. The black jacket looks a bit large on me, but who cares, I always loved oversized clothes, it feels cosy.

I can say that our little moment in the bathtub did calm things between us, but it also linked us, as if that was what we needed, a drastic physical revival. Now he is tender with me, in his gestures and words I can detect the change, he is definitely the good and caring Julian I have known for a while now.

I watch him closely as he puts on his shirt, the muscles in his stomach and chest flexing as he lifts his hands up. The lines above his pants is well seeing, like a canal of water, it is mesmerising. There is this huge part of me that still cannot believe that we were naked in the same bathtub a few moments ago. And if I had to do it again, I would be delighted. He relaxes and makes me feel way much better. Above all, he respects me.

"Do you still wanna do it?" He asks me, now waiting for my answer.

I nod quickly, smiling widely at him, "it can be a great moment, why will we waste it?"

"You get a point here," he points a finger at me, and bends down to put on his tennis.

Besides, I am definitely ready to get out of his room. It is only lunch time, and he has a day off, why would we waste a moment like that? Of course, I know he is scared of being seeing by others but he assured me when we were still in the bathroom that no one will see him if he takes the secret path, no one ever knows his tricks, that is what he said.

In addition, he was the one who told me he wants to get out and that he has something to show me, he only put an excitement in me, and now I want to see what he wanted to show me.

"I'm ready, let's go," he stands up and grabs his key card, putting it in his pocket.

I smile happily, and walk out first, making sure that the way is clear, which actually is, not even a fly is passing by. He closes the door and slips his hand in mine before he rushes down the corridor, me behind him.

This looks weird, two people running down a corridor, smiling, it kind of looks too clingy, yet I find it exciting and amusing. My inner self loves and lives for this kind of unpredictable adventure and getaway. How much I like this side of him, the side who looks exactly like how my prince charming looked like in my deepest dream; sweet, funny, uncaring about the rest, a happy man.

After a while of running and small childish laughter, we arrive in front of what he calls the dark alley, indeed it is dark and scary, only a small alley with minimum space for two people to walk side by side.

"Where are you bringing me?" I ask, but he hushes me off.

I can feel his hand on my waist, and the closeness of his body which is actually reassuring me. The walls of this little alley are naturally made of metal and the coldness is radiating out of it and is falling on me. Thank you Julian for lending me your warm jacket.

I keep going but his hand on my waist hold me back. I look up at him, well, at what I can see cause the blue dark lights here are not really useful. He releases his hold on me and in an instant I feel the sudden coldness and loneliness. He feels it and tells me he is right there.