chapter 81: Justin, Please!

Cher

I walk around the house, my arms wrapped around my chest. This place is wonderful, the most beautiful and gigantic house I have ever been to.

There is this smile on my face, not only because this place is a paradise, but also because of what happened earlier. There are certain things that cannot be forgotten, the intimate moments between Sether and I is one of them.

Everything is stuck in my mind, every breaths, the way he touched me, guided me, it was all amazing. I have never been this confident in front of a man before, but with him, it is effortless and so relaxing. I can do everything when I am with him, he knows how to make me feel comfortable.

I open the door of a room down the hall and peek inside. Another bedroom. How much are there? I have seen five bedrooms in total now. Holy cow.

I walk in and look around me, my eyes are wondering everywhere. I have never seen such modernity in a house. Never. Everything is so neat and white and royal-like. There is this inexplicable thing that makes that each rooms here gives a view on the richness and the architecture of the place.

Well, if only I could buy a house like that someday. I sigh and push a sliding door, only to reveal a bathroom. Of course.

It is identical to the one we were in. Same white walls with silver charm counter and tiles, the only difference is that the counter is parallel to the door, it is not facing the door. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror, at how pink my lips are now. Thanks to Sether, he was eating them.

My fingers slide up my neck and reach my wig, it is scratching me and this is annoying. It is like itching in the middle of the back, where your hand usually cannot reach, which is torture.

I look at myself in the mirror, wondering what I can do.

"What will it cost me to pull it off for a moment... only for a moment," I whisper to myself.

I look at the bathroom door and slide it close. There is this tension behind my neck which is keeping me as straight as a stick. I take a deep breath and grab the wig, then slowly, I pull it off until it is completely detached from my scalp.

"Oh my," I moan in contentment, my eyes roll at the back of my head as I savour the way it feels to be bald, to feel the coldness on my bare skin, to escape the itching.

Being bald is my woe, but wearing a wig is my punishment. I have never suffered as much as I suffer with this stupid black thing. Days without removing it is in fact a disaster, it is practically a physical torture.

I place the wig on the counter and look at myself in the mirror. My head looks huge, similar to Megamind, it looks scary, it looks damaged. I sigh and breath in and out, feeling the relief that is waving through me.

In a few minutes I will need to put it back on my head because in exactly ten minutes, someone is due to bring us the pizza Justin and Sether has ordered from a pizzeria down the port.

I open the tap and wet my hand, then I pass my hand on my head, freshening it a little. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the door of the bathroom flies open. It happens so fast, so freaking fast that I feel paralyzed on the spot, with my hand still on my head.

"Oh my fucking God, who are you?!" Justin yells and stumbles back right away, his phone falling out of his hands but he catches it quickly.

He looks terrified and shocked, blue eyes wide open, mouth completely ajar.

"Justin." I try to call out his name but he keeps shaking his head.

I have no idea what I should do, my hands are practically shaking. I feel hot and sick so suddenly. And the way he is looking at me is not welcoming at all, not the way he used to. Now it feels like he is looking at a stranger he wants to kill.