chapter 46: Towards Hell

Sether

I have been like this for so long that I can feel cramps in my legs. I try to move on my back, but she has her long, white and smooth arm on me, wrapped around me, I'm stuck under her soft skin.

The sun is lying on her face, which is actually shining, no, glittering. I couldn't help but study her while her red lips are parted, long lashes touching her skin, snoring like an animal, for real, she snores pretty loudly, but it's cute, a fantastic alarm.

What is less fantastic, however, is that she once again slept with her full makeup on. To be frank with myself, it's kind of weird and outstanding to wake up next to someone who is literally powdered from the face to the neck. Her red lipstick are on, glossy but it looks weird, as if it's too much for her lips, literally too much for an early morning. Without forgetting that she has brown colour on her eyelids. Well, to make it short, her whole skin is glittering due to the amount of makeup she has on.

But whatever, I try to push this away from my mind, not today, I'm not going to squander anything, not today. So to avoid any kind of wreckage, I allow my mind to go back to what happened last night, to what happened after she discovered everything.

I remember in particularly, her face, her skin, her everything. The music was playing around us, it was slow and smooth and cogently romantic. Can't stop falling in love with you is originally romantic, the stereo knew at that time what they should play to ease the situation.

During the small dance, I held her tight against me, we were practically skin to skin, only her two pieces of bikinis and my shorts were blocking the way to something more deeper than a romantic song. While holding her, I could feel the emotions beaming out of her, and hell no I'm not kidding, I felt it. I felt the connection between us, the urge to have each other close enough to explore, the urge to kiss each other... she had the urge to look at me in the eyes.

God, I want to split myself into two, because damn, I can't believe I did this, that I showed myself to her. Was I out of my mind last night? Was it what happened between us on this exact bed that moved my brain off? I shut my eyes tightly, shaking the thought away. I'm not going to think about last night's event, no! 

Instead, I allow my finger to touch her hair, her silky black hair. I push a good strand of it away from her face and behind her ear. This is the first time I'm seeing her ears, they are always hidden behind her short hair. Her right ear, red and powdered as well, is decorated with, I count, four earrings, two at the top, one on the shell and one on the earlobe. But something else catches my eyes, a mark, a pretty huge mark on the tip of her ear. I look closely and it kind of looks like her skin has been crushed and smashed by something.

I was about to touch it when she groans and starts moving. Her eyes are firmly closed, her eyelashes vibrating, giving hints that she is probably waking up but to my sudden disappointment, she turns the other way, her back facing me. I'm free, but I don't want to get up, I don't want to move, I want to stay near her, super close to her, so I decide to move against her, pressing my chest against her back.

Kiss My Ass is written on the back of the white shirt she's wearing. I chuckle because she could have done better than that, she could have chosen something else, something less crude and well, less provocative in the pile of clothes that are in my bag. Thanks to Justin for this marvelous shirt with its marvelous quotation. What an amazing gift for a twenty-two birthday... note the sarcasm.

When she puts this on last night, I thought I was dreaming, I thought what I was feeling was only fake, but damn, it was not. While reading books, when the man says how exciting and arousing it is to see the woman he likes into his shirt, I solely thought it was mere cliché, I even laughed at it because hell yeah, it was in mostly every books, but now that I'm feeling it myself, that I'm getting utterly aroused, that I got aroused last night, I understand the male characters. Peace to them.