2

"And then they made us cheer in the rain! Could you believe that?!" Kai went on and on over the phone. Soobin rolled his eyes and tried to pay attention to the conversation while he worked on his homework.

"Kai please for the love of god..." Taehyun said with a sigh over the other line. Soobin laughed as he listened to Taehyun and Kai arguing.

As soon as Soobin got home he had a text from Taehyun asking if he wanted to do a joint call with him and Kai. Soobin couldn't say no and ran to him room that was halfway done with being unpacked and took out the homework he had and got on the phone with His two friends.

"Taehyun me and you both know how light you are, and you know I have the arm strength to throw you in the air and I'll make sure I won't catch you" Kai said over there line making Taehyun laugh. "Shut up you fucking cheerleader" Taehyun said, Soobin rolled his eyes, he could already see the smirk on Taehyun's face.

"Tommorow when I see you it's on sight Tae" Kai threatened. "All your gonna do is give me a pussy ass punch and then apologize for it and then buy my bubble tea" Taehyun said making Soobin laugh.

"Because I don't wanna hurt the baby" Kai said with a baby voice. "I'm getting sick and tired of being called a baby because I'm short" Taehyun said with a sigh. "But you are" Soobin added.

"shut up Soobin" Taehyun said with a small chuckle. "But enough with our arguing, how's your new school?" Taehyun asked.

Soobin sighed and put his pencil down before running his hand through his hair. "Well.. Midterms are coming up and I have to pay for lunches" Soobin started.

"That's a fucking scam" Taehyun said with a tsk. "They're making you get out of bed and go to a place that was made to be like hell and they make you pay for your own lunch?? Now that is what I call actual hell" Taehyun said before Kai hummed in agreement.

"It's not all that bad, I made a new friend named Beomgyu and he got me lunch" Soobin said with a smile. "Ew, are you replacing us?" Kai asked.

"What? No.. But I'm sure you guys would like him if you meet him" Soobin said with a chuckle. "He's something different" Soobin said with a smile before his mind went to Yeonjun.

"Did you met anyone else?" Kai asked through the line. "Well... " Soobin started while laying down on his bed.

"There's this bully.. He's.. I don't know" Soobin said shrugging his shoulders.

"Your first day and you already have a bully?" Taehyun asked. "He's not my bully... He's Beomgyu's" Soobin said as he scratched his head.

"Then why are you so hung up about his bully?" Kai asked.

"Kai you know how I am about bullies" Soobin said as he bit his lip.
"Well you shouldn't sweat it, bullies come and go so I'm sure he'll go away now that this Beomgyu guy has a giant dude by his side" Taehyun said before there was a noise in the background of his line.

"Okay I have to go, my mom wants me to go and cook" Taehyun said before Kai made a noise. "You're cooking!? Leave me some by the time I get there" Kai said as he moved around.

"It's okay guys I'll talk to you later" Soobin said with a smile.

"You got it" Kai said before he hung up. "Call you later" Taehyun said before his line disconnected.

Soobin let out a sigh as he looked at his ceiling with a huff. Soobin rubbed his eyes as he sat up In bed and continued on with his work.

Not even thirty minutes later his phone started ringing, Soobin dropped his pencil and picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID.

A smile came to his face as he saw Beomgyu's name. Soobin answered the phone and put the phone on speaker.

"So is this what it feels like to talk to a friend over the phone?" Beomgyu asked with an excited tone.

"Yeah" Soobin said with a chuckle as he finished his homework.

"Oh.. Well.. I wanted to call you and tell your thank you again for today with Yeonjun and all" Beomgyu said making Soobin stop writing.

"Don't worry about it Beomgyu.. If he messes with you again just tell me" Soobin said with a small smile as he put his homework up.

"Okay!... Oh yeah. I was wanted to ask with your wanted to hang out with me tomorrow, we could watch some movies and play some games.. I can drop you off when you wanna go back home" Beomgyu said making Soobin raise an eyebrow.

"You can drive?" Soobin asked while he got up from his bed and changed into comfortable clothes. "Ehh.. It's something like that" Beomgyu said. Soobin was about to question Beomgyu's response but he left it alone.

"Yeah we can hang out tomorrow" Soobin said while walking back over to his bed.

"Yes!.." Beomgyu cheered through the phone. Soobin chuckled. "Okay okay, I gotta go now, but I'll see you tomorrow" Beomgyu said making Soobin nod. "Okay.. Bye Beomgyu" Soobin said before Beomgyu hung up.

Soobin sat him his bed for a while before he became Hungry.

Soobin sighed as he walked out of his room and downstairs to grab a snack.

So much for the first day of a new school.

__

"Sorry about it" Beomgyu said as him and Soobin walked towards the schools bathroom. Soobin looked down at his stained hoodie and smiled. "It's okay Beomgyu I know you didn't mean to spill the milk on me okay" Soobin said.

Just as Beomgyu and Soobin reached the bathroom the bell ringed. "Look, Beomgyu. Just go to class alrighty, let me try and fix my hoodie and I'll come to class alright" Soobin said putting his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder.

Beomgyu nodded before he stood back. "See you in class" He said quietly before he walked away. Soobin would definitely have to cheer Beomgyu up later.

Soobin pushed the door open to the bathroom and walked in.

Right when  he was about to turn the corner and walked to the sinks. He heard faint crying.

Soon stopped in his tracks and listened to the constant crying and whimpering.

"Owie" The person said before they let out a sniff.

Soobin leaned forward to look over the corner, he tried hard not to be seen as he took a peek.

Soobin's eyes went wide when he say the familiar blue hair.

Was.... Was Yeonjun crying?

____

What's the First kpop song that you can think of right now

Go!

Mines in lullaby by got7

SWEET TALK TO ME BABE, IT'S MAGICAL. SWEET LULLABY!!! MAEILMAEIL DEO WONHAE!!