6

"W-What?"

"I said let's be friends" Soobin said as a smile grew to his face. "Are you messing with me or something?" Yeonjun asked as he placed his free hand on Soobin's chest and gently pushed him back.

"No..why would I?" Soobin asked as he frowned. "Because I'm freaking weird...I'm a girly girl and a queer" Yeonjun said with a whimper as he looked down.

"Why...why do you think that?" Soobin asked as he let his thumb brush over Yeonjun's higher cheekbone.

"Because. It's true and you know it, you just wanna be friends because you feel bad for me..and you know it's true" Yeonjun said as he felt his eyes start to sting.

Soobin felt lost of words as he tried to think of what to say. "...so what?".

Yeonjun felt his heart flip before he looked up at Soobin. "What'd you say?" Yeonjun asked as tears tried to break from the rim of his eyelids.

"I said so what" Soobin repeated with a confused tone.

Yeonjun stared up at Soobin with glossy eyes as the sentence repeated in his head.

"My auntie said that to me one t-time" Yeonjun confessed as tears fell from his eyes. "I was crying about my nail polish..and how I didn't want it on because I was getting talked about..and when I told her..she told me so what" Yeonjun said as he started to sniff.

Soobin stared down at Yeonjun and blinked before he pulled Yeonjun into a hug. Yeonjun started to ball his eyes out into Soobin chest as he wrapped his arms around Soobin.

Soobin stood there and held Yeonjun as he cried and cried.

Yeonjun started to choke on his tears as so many emotions and feelings came back to him. He felt like how he did when he was younger, begging his auntie to remove the nail polish. And her telling him he was powerful with it on.

But this feeling was different, it was more warm. He felt more safe in Soobin arms. He leaned closer into Soobin for more comfort.

Yeonjun's crying was interrupted when he heard humming of a familiar song.

He remembered he auntie singing it to him when he was sad or sleepy. It's been so long since he's heard the song. But the words came back to him like instinct.

'She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day

Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face, say hello to me. Then all the bad days, their nothing to me with you

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear'

Yeonjun's tears soon stopped and were replaced with small hiccups here and there.

"How do you know that song?" Yeonjun asked as he looked up at Soobin. "I listen to it when I'm sad..I thought maybe you'd wanna hear it" Soobin said with a small smile.

Yeonjun cracked a smile as Soobin brushed his tears away. "I'm sorry okay. And I know sometimes saying sorry doesn't fix anything..so thats why I wanna give you my friendship instead" Soobin mumbled.

"Will you punch me again?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin frowned and shook his head. "I pinky promise I won't" Soobin said holding out his pinky. Yeonjun smiled and hooked his pinky around Soobins.

"Um..give me your number..yeah" Soobin said as he reached in his pocket for his phone.

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's phone and put his number in as quickly as possible before he leaned back.

"I should probably get going, my auntie might be worried" Yeonjun said was a small chuckle as he held the ice pack to his cheek.

"Oh..okay" Soobin said as he took some steps back to give Yeonjun space. "See you later..right?" Soobin asked. "Yeah.." Yeonjun said as he looked down trying to hide the growing blush.

"Oh..let me lead you to the door" Soobin said as they started walked towards the door. Soobin opened the door for Yeonjun as watched as Yeonjun walked out.

Yeonjun turned around and smiled. "Thank you.." Yeonjun said before he turned around quickly and walked away.

Soobin leaned against the door as he walked away.

---

"Yeonjun who in the hell gave you that big bruise" Yeonjun's auntie said as she held onto Yeonjun's chin while looking at the bruise on his cheek.

"It doesn't matter mom" Yeonjun said with a groan as he tried to get out of his aunties hold.

"Yes it is! And don't say you fell because this doesn't look like something that would happen from falling" She said as he narrowed her eyes.

"But if I tell you you're gonna get mad" Yeonjun said with a pout. His auntie sighed and shook her head. "No I won't okay" She said with a warm smile.

Yeonjun melted into her smile and gave in. "Soobin punched me in the face"

"HE WHAT!!"

"Ma!" Yeonjun whined as he watched her run around the living room.
"Where does he live huh? And have you seen my car keys!?" She asked as a mean look on her face.

"No you don't understand" Yeonjun said as he stood up and grabbed his aunties arm. "He knows.." Yeonjun said as he looked down. "About..the clothes??" His auntie asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah and..he's okay with it..he didn't make fun of me and he apologized. And now we're friends" Yeonjun said with a smile.

"I still don't trust him" His auntie said "when did you stop trusting him?" Yeonjun asked.

"When you walked in here with a big bruise" She said while shaking her head.

"He hummed me my favorite lullaby" Yeonjun said as he but his lip. "The one I always singed you?" His auntie asked with a warm tone.

"Yeah..and his hugs made me feel so safe..it made my chest feel warm inside and it made butterflies flutter in my tummy" Yeonjun said with a dreamy voice.

"Geez you really like this boy huh?" His auntie asked with a chuckle. Yeonjun nodded eagerly.

"Well...I have no choice but to stan" His auntie said making them laugh.

Their laugh was cut short when they sound of a buzz.

"Thats my phone" Yeonjun said with a chuckle as he reached in his pocket. "It's just a text" He said as he looked at the text message

Unknown_number:
Hey...its soobin :]

"Never mind it's just Soobin" Yeonjun said with a small shrug..

His auntie looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" Yeonjun asked confused as the gears moved in his head. Then it hit him.

"OH CRAP IT'S SOOBIN!!"

------

Hewo.

I hoped you liked this. Half of my right and is asleep as I'm writing this, so I'm off to go and eat ramen

Bye bye

Sorry for any spelling mistakes