15

"And Thats how you make fluffy fluffy pancakes" Yeonjun said and set the plate of pancakes in front of Soobin.

"How is that possible?" Soobin asked and poked a pancake with his fork. Yeonjun smiled and sat across from Soobin and pulled his plate of pancakes close. "I'll teach you one day alright" Yeonjun said and cut into one of his pancakes. Soobin did the same and quickly took a bite.

"It's taste so good" Soobin said before he leaned back in his chair. Yeonjun smiled and nodded "you think so?" Yeonjun asked and leaned his elbow against the table. "Yes! Your cooking is a damn gift, I'll be seriously sad if you don't teach me how to cook" Soobin said with a pout. Yeonjun looked down to hide his blush and nodded.

"I'll make sure it happens" Yeonjun said and started to eat his food. Yeonjun still felt a little shaky from this morning. When he woke up, he was snuggled up close to Soobin.

Of course it was a dream for him to wake up like that, but he never act EXPECTED to wake up like that. Yeonjun was actually surprised that soobin was up, laying on his back on his phone.

He said that Yeonjun looked really comfortable, so he didn't wake up Yeonjun up. And when Yeonjun did wake up, he never knew his face could be so red.

Soobin didn't seem to mind, he seemed comfortable as if he was used to it. Yeonjun...was just a stuttering and blushing mess.

The table was quiet. The two didn't speak at all and the Only sound was the sounds of their silverware hitting their plates. Yeonjun was enjoying his foot and the silence, it was nice. He felt like he was married. And he cooked dinner for his husband and they eat in a comfortable silence, then when Soobins done he gives Yeonjun a kiss on the head and goes to get ready for work.

Yeah...that's how yeonjun felt. He felt as if Soobin and him were a real thing. As if they've always been a real thing...

Yeonjun was mid way into chewing when he suddenly felt Soobins socked foot touch his. He didn't pay mind to it, because it was obvious an accident... But when it happened again..and again Yeonjun couldn't helo but look up at Soobin. But Soobin wasn't even looking at Yeonjun because Soobin seemed to focused on his food.

Was it an accident? There's a lot of space. The table is quite big..so it can't be an accident... Yeonjun almost jumped when he felt Soobins foot again.

Then he finally realised...maybe it was footsies...could it be that? He's always heard of couples doing things like that..so yeonjun moved his leg forward, and touched Soobin foot with his. Yeonjun was surprised to  see Soobin smile.

It was footsies. Why was it so sudden..and it yet somehow made Yeonjuns heart go wild. Couples play footsies..they really do... They were doing a couples thing..

That has to make them a step closer to being together right?? Yeonjun didn't think about it more, because the rest of the time they spent eating was filled with footsies and them both giggling here and there.

Yeonjun enjoyed it...he really did.

Yeonjun truly loved Soobin..but did Soobin feel the same way.

--

"Soobin! Soobin!" Beomgyu yelled as he ran down the hallway. Soobin smiled and closed his locker and leaned against it while watch Beomgyu run towards him. Once Beomgyu finally made it in front of Soobin he took a minute to catch his breath before saying; "I think I'm in a poly relationship now!"

".....huh?" Was all Soobin could manage to say. Beomgyu whined and shook his body. "Your two friends found my Instagram, they added me to a group chat and this happened" Beomgyu said before handing Soobin his phone.