7

"What do I do!?" Yeonjun said while walking back and forth. "Just say hi" His auntie said with a smile. Yeonjun looked at his auntie and smiled. "Oh right" He said with a sigh before he started to type on his phone.

Yeonjun:
Hey

"Okay I did it" Yeonjun said while tossing his phone on the couch. "Now what?" Yeonjun asked and just on cue his phone vibrated. "Oh god! Look for me!" Yeonjun said while covering his eyes with his hands.

His auntie laughed as she picked up his phone and read the message out loud. "It says 'Oh hey, I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out tomorrow?'...oh" His auntie read.

"Should I say yes?" Yeonjun asked while snapping his fingers. "Um..duh, that's the obvious choice Yeonjun" His auntie said with a laugh. "Oh right duh" Yeonjun said as he picked up his phone and started typing. "Wait...should I say 'oh yeah that sounds great' or 'yeah sure' or maybe 'okay' "? Yeonjun said while biting his lip.

"Hand over the phone" His auntie said while holding her hand out. Yeonjun gave her a nervous look while he handed her his phone.

Yeonjun stood there as he watched his auntie text Soobin. Everytime the phone buzzed, she waited five seconds before replying back.

"And...done" She said with a smile on her face before handing the phone back. Yeonjun quickly started reading over the messages.

Yeonjun:
Yeah I can hang out tomorrow. What time?

Soobin:
Idk...how about at 2:00 pm, my place

Yeonjun:
Yeah I can make it around that time.

Yeonjun:
Should I bring anything??

Soobin:
A couple movies and some snacks should be good.

Yeonjun:
Oh okay

Yeonjun:
Well I'll see you tomorrow

Soobin:
Okay

Soobin:
Bye bye :)

Yeonjun:
Bye :]

"Oh god" Yeonjun mumbled as he read over the text messages over and over. "Is something wrong?" His auntie asked with a concerned look. "No..not at all...its perfect" Yeonjun said while pulling his auntie into a hug.

"I'm gonna hang out with Soobin tommorow!" Yeonjun cheered. "Oh! Let me redo your nails" His auntie said while she started to drag him to her room. "Use the white one this time" He said happily. "With red polka Dots" He added. "Can we do a face mask together again?" She asked while opening the door to her room.

"Of course..oh! Let's use the rose scent one" Yeonjun said as he happily sat on her bed.

"Oh and after that, let's find the perfect outfit" His auntie said while getting her box of nail polish. "And movies and snacks" Yeonjun added with a small giggle.

"Make sure to tell me all about it when you come home too okay?" She asked while sitting across from him on her bed. "You bet" He said with a biggest smile on his face.

---

"And then I punched him in the face" Soobin said while slurping on his go-gurt. "Yeah that's what I'm talking about!" Taehyun praised through the phone. "But then he started crying" Soobin added while plopping down on the couch. "He's a pussy" Taehyun said with a scoff.