11

The weekend had rolled by fast for Soobin. Although he hated the fact of going back to school,He did it anyway.

He put a bag full of Yeonjuns things in his locker, he'd have to make sure he gave it to Yeonjun. As he put the rest of his things up he heard the sound of Someone running.

Soobin turned his head and watched Beomgyu ran right next time him. "Gimme...a second..to breath" Beomgyu said as he out his hands on knees. Soobin laughed as he closed his locker, wondering what beomgyu could possibly say that was so important he had to bolt to him.

"Alright" Beomgyu said as he took a deep breath. "Have you seen yeonjun!?" Beomgyu said with a flared nose. "Huh?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu grabbed his own hair as he seemed to go Into panic mode.

"It's like..he's still scary to me by the way..but that's besides the point. He's wearing a crop top and what I think is  a choker"

This caught Soobin attention as he looked down at Beomgyu. "A what?" Soobin asked making Beomgyu nod fast.

"Now I feel like we're the only ones who dare to even look his way, because no one else is talking about it" Beomgyu said with a hushed voice as he shook his head.

"Well I don't understand why it's such a big deal really" Soobin said with a shrug. Anyone should be able to wear what they want, why is it such a big deal if yeonjun is wearing what he wants??

"Just look" Beomgyu said as he physically turned Soobin's head down the hallway.

And there he was, walking down the hallway with everyone's eyes looking away from him, except for Beomgyu and Soobin of course.

Yeonjun did have on a crop top. It showed off his belly and belly button.
The chocker was thick and can be noticed probably a mile away, And soobin could notice other features that Beomgyu didn't.

Like his hair before styled different, It made him look pretty, soobin can admit that he looked pretty. Not only pretty..but Innocent? Maybe it was just the way his hair was styled, it was left down allowing his hair to cover his eyes just slightly. His hair wasn't covering his eyes completely but it somehow made him look so so pretty. And the use of lip gloss, his lips still look pink like it always did, but it stood out from the shine.

Soobin could feel himself smile a little at Yeonjuns appearance. It was cute,
It was nice. soobin even caught himself biting on his lip as Yeonjun walked by them without a stare.

Beomgyu signed as he shook his head. "It's been a while since my pee pee has felt like this" Beomgyu mumbled making Soobin looked down at Beomgyu with a scrunched up face  of disgust.

"TMI dude" Soobin said as he playfully Shoved Beomgyu making Beomgyu laugh.

The warning bell ringed and Beomgyu frowned. "Welp..lets head to class yeah" Beomgyu said as be patted Soobin's back. Soobin nodded as the they started walking down the hallway.

Soobin couldn't get his mind off of Yeonjuns outfit, his face, his hair and once again his face. Soobin thinks he'll never be able to get the outfit out if his mind for a while.

~~~

"And then here's kai, he's a cheerleader" Soobin said as he pointed to kai in the picture he was showing Beomgyu.

Beomgyu munched on his salad as he nodded. "Wait, so how'd you and Taehyun become friends again?" Beomgyu asked.

"When we were in like..6th grade he was trying to tell the gym teacher how he didn't wanna play dodgeball but the teacher still made him play. And this kid threw a fast ball at him and I got in front of Taehyun so he wouldn't get hit. I got a bad nose bleed and Taehyun took me to the nurse and every since then we were friends" Soobin said with a shrug..

"Wow, you're so nice" Beomgyu said with a smile. "Yeah..hey you should meet them, I can do a video call today at my place if you want" Soobin said with a smile. Beomgyu nodded fast as he set his fork down.

"That would be so cool" Beomgyu said as he balled his fist happily, if he could make a good impression on them then all four of them can be friends, and he can finally have a group of friends like he always hoped for.

"Yeah I'm sure you guys will like each other" Soobin said with a big smile.

At the corner of Soobin's eyes he spotted Yeonjun walking out of the cafeteria.

He could give Yeonjun his things.

"Hey Beomgyu, I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay" Soobin said as he stood from his seat and grabbed his book bag. Beomgyu nodded as he munched away on his food.

Soobin smiled and threw his food away and walked out if the cafeteria.

He ran behind Yeonjun and grabbed his hand. "Yeonjun" Soobin said making Yeonjun turn around. "Hi Soobin" Yeonjun said with a smile.

Up close Yeonjun looked better then before. Soobin looked Yeonjun up and down, taking in his features.

"You...need anything?" Yeonjun asked innocently as he tilted his head to the side. This snapped Soobin out of his stare. "Oh..I have your things in my locker" Soobin said with a small chuckle. "Oh..thank for holding on to it for me" Yeonjun said smiling back at Soobin.

Soobin nodded and started walking down the hallway with Yeonjun's hand in his. "I can take you to my locker so I can give it to you" Soobin said as he walked with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun walked next to Soobin and smiled up at Soobin. Even though Soobin wasn't paying attention to Yeonjun..Yeonjun was paying attention to Soobin.

Yeonjun paid attention to the way Soobin's Adam's apple would go up and down. He'd watch the way Soobin would lick his lips, the way soobin a dimples easily came out and how deep they were. He always caught himself getting lost in soobin so deep dimples when he sees them, but hey he can't help it.

He admired it..he loved it.

"I'm sorry about your sweater again" Soobin said as he let go of Yeonjun's hand and started to open his locker.

"It's okay don't blame yourself" Yeonjun said as he waved his hand. he tried to seem as if it was no big deal but in his head it was a very big deal. Soobin held onto his things, he washed them and now he's giving them back!!? Yea yeonjun might be in love.

Soobin nodded and pulled out a bag with a sweater and movies.
"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable on Saturday..I didn't mean too" Soobin said as he handed Yeonjun the bag.

"No no it's okay..i just wasn't use to it is all..its not your fault" Yeonjun said as he started to slowly walk down the hallway backwards.

"Uh..Yeonjun" Soobin said as a worried face. He noticed a wet floor sign that yeonjun obviously didn't see. "Huh?" Yeonjun asked as he continued to walk backwards.

"The floor is slippery watch out" Soobin said urgently
"How—" Right before Yeonjun could finish he fell back.

Soobin was quick, he took one big step and was able to grab yeonjun by his waist and stopped him from falling.
Yeonjun looked at Soobin as their chest touched.

"Thank you" Yeonjun mumbled as he stared at Soobin. Soobin let out a sigh in relief as he stared back at Yeonjun.

"We keep on falling" Soobin mumbled.
"Yeah..." Yeonjun said back.

Yeonjun could feel his heart beat speed up again. He could feel Soobin hand on his lower stomach..

He could feel so many things. And one of them were love and he knew it.

He was in love with Soobin. But was Soobin in love with him?

~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyy

Idk why it took me so long to update
But here we are.

I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Love you all!

Bye bye!!