3

Soobin watched as Yeonjun removed the bandaids from his knuckles. Yeonjun let out whines and hisses when the cold air touched his bloody knuckles.

Yeonjun threw the bloody bandaids away and reached for the clean one's.

Soobin's eyes went wide. If he put the clean bandaids over his bloody knuckles without cleaning them then they would just get infected..

"Wait!" Soobin said as he walked out of the shadow. Yeonjun gasped and turned around quickly causing his lower back to his the counter. Yeonjun bit his lip to hold back his groan.

"If you don't clean the cuts...then you're knuckles will just get infected" Soobin said slowly as he started walking towards Yeonjun at a slow pace.

"Pfft...I don't care" Yeonjun said with a low growl as he turned back around. "Yeah well I mean getting sick is also something to care about" Soobin said shrugging his shoulders. Yeonjun's body movements froze once Soobin said that sentence.

"Sick?" Yeonjun asked quietly. "Yeah" Soobin said as he walked next to Yeonjun.

"Here lemme help" Soobin said as he turned on the water to the sink before he grabbed Yeonjun's wrist.

"What are you doing!?" Yeonjun asked with a panicked tone as he pulled his wrist out of Soobin's grip.

"Helping..you don't wanna be sick do you?" Soobin asked while raising his eyebrow.

Yeonjun bit his lip and held his hand up. A small smile came to Soobin's face as he took Yeonjun's hand and placed it under the water.

"Ow!" Yeonjun said as the touched his cuts. "What are you doing now?" Yeonjun asked "Cleaning your cuts to the best of my abilities" Soobin answered as he took some soap in his hands he for he started to to wash Yeonjun's hand.

Yeonjun felt his cheeks burn up as he watched how Soobin's hands ran over his. After Soobin washed and dried their hands he took the small bandaids and placed them on the cuts making they were on their tight.

"There you go" Soobin said as he looked at Yeonjun with a smile.

Yeonjun frowned as his cheeks puffed out.
"You can't tell anyone about this" Yeonjun said with a threatening tone as he jabbed his finger into Soobin's chest.

"Okay okay I won't" Soobin said with a small laugh.

Yeonjun looked Soobin up and down before his eyes landed on Soobin's stained hoodie.

"Gimme your hoodie" Yeonjun said giving his head a small nod. "What..why?" Soobin said as he grabbed his hoodie.

"Just hand it over before I bash your head into the wall" Yeonjun said as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Unbelievable" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he took off his bookbag. he grabbed the hem of his hoodie and pulled it over his head.

Yeonjun felt his ears get hot when he got a small look at Soobin's toned stomach.

"Fuck" Yeonjun mumbled before Soobin threw his hoodie into Yeonjun's arms.

"Fuck off" Soobin said before he grabbed his book bag and walked out of the bathroom with a mean stare.

Yeonjun stood there for a second before he looked down at the hoodie. A small smile came to Yeonjun's face as he raised the hoodie to his face and smelled it.

Yeonjun let out a squeal as he hugged the hoodie. "Agh..why is he so perfect" Yeonjun muttered as he shoved the hoodie in his book bag.

"I wonder what he likes to eat" Yeonjun said to himself as he made his way out of the bathroom.

--

"Jesus Beomgyu, I wish you would have told me you were filthy rich" Soobin said as he looked around the limo. "I didn't think you would treat me the same if you knew about the money when we first became friends" Beomgyu said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Treat you different?" Soobin started before he scoffed. "My friend Kai is rich, I mean probably not as rich as you...but he's rich" Soobin said with a small laugh.

"So you're cool with it?" Beomgyu asked.

"Fully" Soobin said as he leaned back in his seat.
"Cool" Beomgyu said as the limo came to a stop. "We're here" Beomgyu said with a smile as he opened the door. Soobin followed out behind him.

"Woah" Soobin said as he looked at the big house in front of him that were surrounded by gates.

"When did we get on the other side of the gates?" Soobin asked as the limo grove off.

"We drove In" Beomgyu said as he started making his way up the stairs. Soobin followed close behind. Once Beomgyu opened the door and they walked in a parrot flew up to Beomgyu and landed on his shoulder.

"Ahh!" Soobin said once he saw the parrot. "Ahh!" The parrot mimicked Soobin make Soobin frown as he took off his shoes.

"This is Toto" Beomgyu said smiling at his parrot. "You have a parrot as a pet?" Soobin asked rubbing his hands on his jeans.

"Yeah..but I was pretty sure he was in his cage when I left...ill go put him back" Beomgyu said as he started to walk off.

"I..okay" Soobin said as he stood by the door.
Only a minute later Beomgyu walked back with a smile on his face. "Okay this way" Beomgyu said and started walking away again.

"Beomgyu you're walking fast" Soobin said with a Huff as he catched up with Beomgyu.

"Sorry, oh yeah I rented some movies so you can choose which one you wanna watch" Beomgyu said as he opened the door.

"Oh okay" Soobin said as he walked into the room. "Woah" Soobin said as he looked around the small theater room. "You have a theater!?" Soobin asked as he looked at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu gave a shy nod as he smiled. "We can also play games in here" Beomgyu said while be walked over to the side of the room.

"Come on let's choose a movie" Beomgyu said waving Soobin over.. "Okay okay" Soobin said with a smile.

--

Soobin bit his lip at the cold breeze on the room. He set his popcorn down and grabbed to book bag to get his hoodie. Midway of opening his book bag he realized he didn't have his Hoodie.

Soobin sighed and leaned back in his chair with a huff. "What's wrong?" Beomgyu asked while munching on his popcorn.

"The jerk Yeonjun took my hoodie" Soobin said while he clicked his tongue.

"What! Really?" Beomgyu asked sitting up in his chair. Soobin nodded.

"Wasn't that your favorite hoodie?" Beomgyu asked with a hint of pity in his eyes. Soobin nodded again.

"Jeez..good luck getting that back" Beomgyu said while shaking his head. "Not helping" Soobin said as he held back smile.

"Sorry" Beomgyu said giving a cheeky smile. Soobin tsked and gave his attention back to the movie.

"God I hate that Yeonjun" Soobin mumbled.

----

Not only did I accidentally published this twice in a day when the chapter wasn't even done. But my phone is being weird when I type :'(

But what do you think about the book so far? Please be honest.