17

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Soobin-ah?" Yeonjun said as he stared down at his lap. Soobin who was seated next to him on the bed looked over at Yeonjun. "Hey?" Soobin asked as he stared at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun made eye contact with Soobin as he took a deep breath in. "We've been friends for a long while" Yeonjun said as a small smile creeped on his face.
"And....you haven't told anyone my secret. I'm really thankful for that" Yeonjun said as he grabbed Soobin's hand and interlocked their hands.

"Thank you" Yeonjun said as he took his bottom lip inside his mouth. Soobin felt a warm feeling inside of his chest.

He had been trying to ignore it from when him and Yeonjun fell asleep together, he tried to act like it didn't exist whenever Yeonjun smiled so hard that his eyes disappeared.

But After a while..Soobin gave up, Soobin couldn't ignore it. He couldn't ignore this time, that feeling inside of his chest. Not anymore. He didn't know what had gotten inside of him but all he wanted to do was kiss Yeonjun.

! NSFW CONTENT AHEAD !

"Your the best friend I can ever have—"

Yeonjun was cut off when Soobin smashed their lips together. Yeonjun let out a noise in surprise as he kissed Soobin back. Soobin pushed down Yeonjun down and climbed on top of him before taking Yeonjun wrist and pinning his hands above his head.

Yeonjun's back raised off of the bed as Soobin continued to give him sloppy kisses. Yeonjun let out a muffled Yelp when Soobin bit down on his bottom lip.

Yeonjuns mouth hung open as Soobin's tongue explored his mouth. "Ahh-ah" Yeonjun moaned as Soobin held Yeonjuns wrist with one hand. His let his other hand pull up Yeonjuns shirt with force as his thumb rubbed over one of Yeonjun's nipples.

"Soobin-ah~" Yeonjun said as soobin lips traced down to Yeonjun neck. Yeonjun let out a stuttered breath as Soobin licked his neck.

"You've been teasing me for to long Yeonjun" Soobin said into Yeonjun's neck as he pinched Yeonjun's nipple.

"I'm s-sorry~" Yeonjun moaned out as Soobin bit down on his neck harshly.

Yeonjun felt so much pain in that part of his neck, but the thought of pain with pleasure went right down to his cock.

Just Soobin kissing Yeonjun the way he did went right down to his cock. All his dreams..and Fantasy's were finally coming true.

"Why? Why are you doing this so sudden" Yeonjun said making Soobin look up at at Yeonjun.

"I've been wanting to do this ever since the day we laid in the same bed yeonjun. Ever since that day I knew I wanted you to be mine... I should make your mines right here and right now on my bed" Soobin said with a small smirk as he let go of Yeonjun's wrist. Yeonjun's arms immediately wrapped around Soobin neck loosely.

"I have a small feeling in my gut...that you knew what you were doing.." Soobin said as he raised and eye brow.

"I'm sorry—ahh" Yeonjun moaned as Soobin flicked his nipple.

"I bet you feel happy now hm?" Soobin asked as his free hand trailed down to Yeonjun's shorts. "A..A little" Yeonjun said as Soobin nodded as he un-did the strings to Yeonjun's shorts.

"W-What are you doing?" Yeonjun asked with a panicked tone.. Soobin smiled at Yeonjun and kissed the top of his head.

"Think carefully Yeonjun..I can pleasure you right here right now..but if you don't want that..then I won't go any further and we can stop.." Soobin said as his hand roamed around Yeonjun's thighs.