10

Yeonjun and Soobin stared at each other for what felt like eternity.

Yeonjun could feel Soobin's hand on his hip. Yeonjun's hands that were resting on Soobin's shoulders became tighter. Yeonjun felt his breath become choppy as he felt Soobin hook his finger under Yeonjun's hoodie and graze over his skin.

Yeonjun felt his whole body shiver as he watched Soobin slowly lean in. Soobin eyes never left Yeonjun's as Yeonjun watched as Soobin's tongue darted across his bottom lip.

Yeonjun felt a growing lump in the back of his throat as Soobin was leaning in closer. "You've got something under your eye" He mumbled as he took his free hand as gently brushed his thumb under Yeonjun's eye.

"O-Oh...thank you" Yeonjun said as he quickly stood up from Soobin's lap.

Soobin eventually got up himself and groaned. "Let me go change and come back and clean the water up, okay?' Soobin said with a smile. Yeonjun nodded "Okay" He said as Soobin walked away.

Yeonjun waited a couple seconds after  Soobin walked out and started freaking out.

"Ugh! What was I Thinking?" Yeonjun asked himself as he grabbed his hair. "Did I really think he was gonna kiss me or something, we just became friends" Yeonjun said as he covered his face with his hands.

Yeonjun let out a deep sigh and patted his cheeks with his hands multiple times. "Okay Yeonjun, remember what mom said. 'Slowly ease your way into his heart' " Yeonjun said as he nodded.

Soobin walked back into the kitchen with a smile. "Sorry if I took to long" Soobin said as he grabbed the mop that was in the corner of the kitchen.

"Oh..its fine" Yeonjun said as he sat back down. "And...sorry about my dad..he thinks he'll seem more cool if he didn't care about us having sex and  stuff" Soobin said with a chuckle as he started to clean the floor.

"But as soon as I went up stairs he walked up to me and went 'Use protection son!' I found it totally hilarious" Soobin said with a laugh  as he shook his head. Yeonjun could feel his cheeks burning as he nodded. "Totally" Yeonjun said.

"It's not like we were gonna have sex or anything...haha" Yeonjun said with a awkward laugh.  Soobin looked up at Yeonjun and smirked.

"Wow Yeonjun, you think naughty" Soobin said with a laugh as he put the mop away. Yeonjun eyes tracked up and down Soobin body as he bit his lip.

Soobin wasn't wrong about that. That's for sure.

"Oh....you know what, I saw something in my room and I realized I wanna show it to you" Soobin said as he walked over to Yeonjun and grabbed his hand. "Come on" He said as he started to lead Yeonjun to his room again.

As soon as they got to Soobin's room he closed the door behind him and smiled. Yeonjun stood in the middle of the room and he watched Soobin go over to a corner of the room and pull a guitar from behind the boxes.

"You can play the guitar?" Yeonjun asked with amazed eyes. "Yeah, my friend Taehyun made me take classes with him during this one summer and I fell in love with it more then he did" Soobin said as he sat down on his bed.

Yeonjun sat across from him and watched as Soobin played an unknown melody. Yeonjun swallowed the lump in his throat as he watched the way His finger moved against the strings.

Yeonjun wanted nothing but Soobin's hands all over him. He wanted Soobin's hands to explore Yeonjun's body while Soobin's lips explored Yeonjun's neck.

Yeonjun wanted nothing more then to be under Soobin while Soobin pleasures him. Yeonjun wanted nothing more then to love and cuddle Soobin. Yeonjun wants nothing more then Soobin, all Yeonjun wants is Soobin in all his glory.

Yeonjun watched as Soobin played with awe. He never knew he'd be into Soobin simply strumming the guitar as much as he is.

It's almost as if Soobin could do anything..like Yeonjun..

"Yeonjun?" Soobin said making Yeonjun snap back into reality. "Y-yes?" Yeonjun asked as let looked at Soobin who was staring at him with worried eyes.

"Your face is red..are you okay?" Soobin asked as he leaned over and stroked Yeonjun's red cheeks. Yeonjun could feel his heart beating as he grabbed Soobin's hand. "Yeah..im fine" He said with a nod.

Soobin set his guitar aside and  crawled over to Yeonjun. "You seem hot, here let me feel you" Soobin said as he grabbed the hem of the hoodie.

Yeonjun eyes went wide as Soobin's hand started going up his chest. "I HAVE TO GO!" Yeonjun yelled as he pushed Soobin away and fell off the bed.

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked as he stood from the bed. "Huh! Yeah! I just have to go..like right now!" Yeonjun said as he walked to Soobin's door.

As soon as Yeonjun opened the door it was closed by Soobin's hand. Yeonjun stood in place as Soobin walked behind him.

"You can't just leave without your things" He mumbled making Yeonjun shiver. "Then give it to me another time" Yeonjun said as he closed his eyes.

"Why are you leaving so sudden?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun turned around and looked up at Soobin. Yeonjun could feel himself blushing.

"Did I do something...did I make you uncomfortable?" Soobin asked as he stared Yeonjun down.

"A...A little" Yeonjun said as he could feel himself shrinking under Soobin's stare. "Oh.. I'm sorry Yeonjun" Soobin said with a frown. "I guess I've been making you uncomfortable all day then huh?" Soobin asked with a small Chuckle.

"Mhm..." Yeonjun said making Soobin nod. "I'm sorry...you can leave if you want to..ill hold onto your stuff and give it to you whenever we see each other again" Soobin said making yeonjun Nod as he watched Soobin back up.

"Bye" Yeonjun said before he quickly ran out of the room and soon out of the house.

He didn't know how he was gonna explain this to mom.

__

"And you ran?"

"He put his hand under my hoodie!" Yeonjun said as he covered his face with his hands. "Okay! Didn't you want that?" His auntie asked making Yeonjun gasp.

"Stop thinking like that!" Yeonjun said as he lightly shoved his aunties shoulder.

"I'm not the one who called you naughty" His auntie said as she winked at Yeonjun.

"Mom! Your dirty!" He yelled as he fell back into the bed. "And?" She asked with a smirk.

Yeonjun sighed as looked up at the ceiling. "Well what do I do?" Yeonjun said as he looked at His auntie.

"Well which direction you wanna go down? You wanna go straight in or do you wanna take it slow?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yeonjun went into deep thought. Today was probably one of the best days of his life. But how could he survive is Soobin acted that way?

He had already sat on his lap. Wore his clothes. And basically got touched by Soobin. Not to mention how loving and caring Soobin is.

Yeonjun could already imagine being in Soobins arms and calling Soobin his.

But how was that supposed to happen is Yeonjun was just a blushing mess?

"Let's go straight in" Yeonjun said making his auntie clap for joy.

"All you have to do is listen to my advice, wear what I tell you to wear and do what I tell you to do, and you'll be having Soobin in his knees begging for you in no time"

-----

Wowow.

Hewo~~

What did you think of this chapter?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Make sure to vote and follow :)

I love you all so so much! ♡♡

Bye bye~~~