20

LAST CHAPTER

"How do I look? Do I look nice? How about my hair?" Beomgyu asked as he continued to look himself in the mirror. Beomgyu continued to try and fix his outfit, although he already looked perfect. Beomgyu decided to keep changing the style of his hair while tucking in his shirt and looked in the mirror while untucking it.

Yeonjun looked over at Soobin who was sitting on the bed along with him and raised an eyebrow. "Do you mind if I help him out?" Yeonjun asked Soobin and received a nod from Soobin.

Yeonjun smiled and stood up before walking to Beomgyus closet. "Ya! Beomgyu. Come here and stand still while I look at you" Yeonjun said while opening the Beomgyus closet and gasped when he saw the walk in closet.

Beomgyu looked over at Soobin who just nodded. "He has a good eye with clothes, just do what he says" Soobin said while leaning back and watching Yeonjun go in and out of the closet with multiple clothes.

Today was the first week of summer break. While time had passed, the group had finally had the time off they deserved. While the three were all at Beomgyu's place, They were all waiting for Taehyun and Kai to arrive. Although,, Beomgyu seemed very nervous other then Yeonjun, who was very excited to meet Soobin's childhood friends.

"There you look perfect, now don't mess up the outfit Beomgyu" Yeonjun said while pushing Beomgyu in front of the mirror. Beomgyu looked up and down at his clothes. An AC/DC band shirt with black jeans and matching black high tops. Beomgyu's hair was styled in a way that showed his forehead.

He looked absolutely stunning.

"There you go. Now when they see you they'll fall in love with you all over again" Yeonjun said as he looked at Beomgyu, happy with the clothes he choose out.

Beomgyu was just about to say something, till the sound of the door bell rang through the house. "Ah shit I'm not ready!" Beomgyu said with a panicked voice as he grabbed his hair. "Stop it I just fixed it!" Yeonjun said while slapping Beomgyu's hands away, fixing his hair.

The door bell went off multiple more times, causing Soobin to groan and stand up. "I'll get it" He said and walked out of the room. Soobin made his way downstairs and quickly walked to the front door, considering how far away the stair case was from the door. When Soobin got to the front door he sighed before opening it.

"Hey guys-"

"Shut the fuck up, you're irrelevant right now you uncultured swine!" Kai said as he marched into the house and set his bags down, Taehyun followed behind him with a big smile on his face.

Kai looked around before walking up to Soobin and grabbed him by his collar. "Where's my baby!? Where is he!!"

"Alright one, stop eating egg tarts your breath smells like shit. And two, he's right there you over dramatic hoe." Soobin said and pointed to the bottom of the stair case where Beomgyu stood with Yeonjun behind him.

"AHHHHHH!" Kai yelled as he ran over to Beomgyu and quickly picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder and turned to Taehyun.

"We have our baby!" Kai said as he spun around, smiling at the sound of Beomgyu laughing. Yeonjun walked over to Soobin and hooked his arm with Soobin and watched as Taehyun and Kai showered Beomgyu with kisses.