8

Yeonjun looked up from the ground and at Soobin. The first thing Yeonjun noticed was Soobin's outfit.

Soobin seemed more comfy with black sweat pants and a plain white shirt and socks.

The two were staring at each other while taking in each others clothes. Soobin was actually shocked at the change in Yeonjun's attire from yesterday. Yeonjun had went from the dark and edgy clothes to a more soft and cute attire.

"I...like your nails" Soobin said with a nervous laugh. Yeonjun gasped lightly and looked down at his perfect nails by his auntie. "T-Thank you" Yeonjun said with a smile as he held on to the bags tighter.

"Oh. Let me take those from you" Soobin said as he took the bags from Yeonjun's hands. "Come in" Soobin said as he stood aside to make room for Yeonjun. Yeonjun said a small thank you before he walked in.

He heard the door close behind him as he took off his shoes. "Let me lead you to the living room" Soobin said what a smile as he started walking in front of Yeonjun. Yeonjun followed close behind.

After the two made it to the living room, soobin set the bags down and turned to look at Yeonjun. "How's your cheek?" Soobin said while he eyed Yeonjun. "Huh...oh..its doing fine" Yeonjun said as his finger lightly brushed over his bruise.

"Are you sure..I can give you another ice pack-"

"No no really it's fine..but thank you" Yeonjun said with a nervous laugh.

"Oh...well..are you thirsty..I have some soda if you want some" Soobin said with scratching the back of his neck. "Yes please" Yeonjun said with a smile.

"Okay...oh pick out a movie while I'm away" Soobin said with a nod before he walked past Yeonjun. After Soobin was gone Yeonjun let out a deep sigh.

"Who says yes please anymore?" Yeonjun mumbled to himself as he bent down and started looking through the bag for a good movie. Yeonjun was too busy trying to find a movie that he didn't pay attention to his sweater tracking up his back.

Yeonjun mumbled things to himself as he looked through a hopeless romance movie.

Soobin walked back into the living room and quickly noticed Yeonjun's sweater. As a caring instinct, Soobin took both cups in one hand and walked behind yeonjun.

Yeonjun gasped when he felt a big hand pull his sweater. Yeonjun quickly stood and turned to face Soobin.

As soon as Soobin saw Yeonjun's face he felt his face heat up. "Oh, I'm sorry..I didn't mean to-"

"I picked a movie" Yeonjun said holding up the movie case. Soobin Chuckled as he handed Yeonjun a cup of pop. "Well...let me set everything up and yeah.." Soobin said as he walked to the TV in front of the couch.

Yeonjun held the cup with both hands as he watched Soobin turn on the TV.
He could still feel Soobin's hand on his back. Yeonjun felt his back shiver as bit the inside of his cheek.

Yeonjun held on to the cup of pop tightly as he stood still. Soobin grabbed the remote. "Okay..im all done setting up" He said as he turned around.

"You okay?.." Soobin asked as he looked at the position Yeonjun was in. "Huh..oh yes..." Yeonjun said as he started drink his pop.

"You seem..kinda stiff...." Soobin pointed out. "Oh!...well..its because this is my first time hanging out with someone" Yeonjun mumbled.

"Oh...well why didn't you say that" Soobin said with a sweet smile. "I guess I'm being a little awkward...but don't worry, I'm pretty fun" Soobin said with a nod as he walked over to the couch.

"Let's start this movie" Soobin said as he sat down. Yeonjun sat down next to him. Yeonjun could feel his heart beating fast. He prayed that Soobin didn't hear it.

"You seem nervous" Soobin stated with a laugh. "Calm down some" He said as he leaned over and grabbed one of the many snacks Yeonjun bought and handed it to him. "No need to be scared"

Yeonjun gave soobin a small nod and a smile. Soobin smiled back causing Yeonjun to want to melt right there.

But Yeonjun held himself together, He couldn't embarrass himself.

Half way into the movie yeonjun was trying to debate if he took things to serious or not. About 6 minutes into the movie, Soobin thigh rubbed against his.

At first Yeonjun paid no mind to it. But he kept getting distracted when Soobin's thigh kept rubbing against his.

So now Yeonjun was sitting as stiff as a board as Soobin's cloth thigh was pushed against his bare one.

Yeonjun could feel his heart beat speed up with thoughts. Like what would it feel like if Soobin's thigh wasn't covered. And both of their bare thighs were touching.

But what if more then their bare thighs touched. What if their chest.....and their arms..and maybe their lips?.

"Ahhh, I need to use the restroom!" Yeonjun said as he quickly stood up. Soobin grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Are you okay?" Soobin asked with a concerned face.

"Mhm" Yeonjun said with a quick nod. "Oh..well it's upstairs to the left" Soobin said with a warm smile. Yeonjun gave Soobin a nod and started making his way upstairs and to the bathroom.

As soon as Yeonjun made it to the bathroom he closed and locked the door.

"Oh god Yeonjun, it's too early to even be having thoughts like those, he's right next to you and you think those things!?" He asked himself while giving his face light slaps.

"Get yourself together Yeonjun, if you want him to like you then don't act like this" Yeonjun said with a determined tone as his cheeks puffed out.

"Okay, you got this" He said before he walked out of the bathroom.

As Soon as he got back to the living room and sat down Soobin smiled. "Feeling alright?" He asked with care in his tone. "Oh yeah..haha" Yeonjun said with a small laugh.

"Oh yeah..I meant to ask this" Soobin said as he turned his body to face Yeonjun. "You took my favorite hoodie some days ago...I really wanted to know why" Soobin said.

"Oh.." Yeonjun said. He had been sleeping in the hoodie for days. He was sure that maybe Soobin forget about it, but he guested not.

"I..really liked the hoodie..im sorry I took it, I can come back tomorrow and give it back" Yeonjun said with a small pout.

Soobin bit his lip while in deep thought. "Hmm..if you like it so much then keep it" Soobin said with a nod. "Oh, no no. I'll just bring it to you tomorrow" Yeonjun said while waving his hands no.

"Yeonjun" Soobin said while grabbing his hand. "Just keep it, I have more hoodies so it's fine" Soobin said with a small smile.

Yeonjun didn't say a word, he only nodded. Soobin looked at the time on his phone and smiled. "How about some lunch hm? I can order us some chicken" Soobin said with a raised eyebrow.

"..okay" Yeonjun said with a smile. "And remember" Soobin said as he typed away on his phone.

"No need to be  scared, I wanna know the real you" Soobin said with a toothy smile.

And right there and then, yeonjun fell in love with Soobin's dimples.

------

I'm in school rn but hi.

I also spelled phone like fown....

But anyway

I hope you enjoyed, sorry if it was a little boring.

Till next time

Bye bye

Sorry for any spelling mistakes