16

No smut this chapter but do expect it soon. This chapter is a taegyukai chapter :)

Beomgyu woke up from the sound of his alarm and sighed before quickly turning it off. He laid in bed for a while till the sound of his phone going off caught his attention.

He grabbed his phone and saw a facetime and quick answered it. "Did you just wake up?" Kai asked with a pout. Beomgyu nodded and slowly sat up in bed and stretched. Within seconds Taehyun was added to the call. "Good morning baby and baby" Taehyun said and took a bite out of his food "morning" Beomgyu said before Kai said the same thing.

"I hate how our timeline is an hour ahead of yours" Kai whined making Beomgyu laugh. "It's fine it's only an hour" Beomgyu said as he got up and walked downstairs.

"Brush your teeth~~" Taehyun sang with a mouth full of food. "How about you brush yours I can smell it through the damn screen" Kai said making Taehyun gasp. "I will have you know my breath is like a guys breath from those cliche book. ALWAYS. MINTY. FRESH!!" Taehyun yelled at Kai.

Beomgyu set his phone on the counter in the kitchen and made him a bowl of cereal. He sat down and cropped his phone up on the fruit bowl.

"I will chop your dick off!"

"I'll chop your nipples off!"

Kai gasped and put his hand over his chest. "You monster!"

"Babe" Beomgyu said making Taehyun and Kai stop arguing

"yes baby"

"What is it sweety?"

"I'll brush my teeth after I eat and Kai don't make fun of Taehyuns breath because you know it's always minty fresh" Beomgyu said before taking a bite out of his cereal. "Anything for you" Kai said with a smile.

"Who knew someone could look so good while eating" Taehyuns said and watched Beomgyu eat.

"I look adorable while eating" Kai said making Taehyun nod "yeah you do" He said before whining "my boyfriends are so cute" Taehyun said and crossed his arms. "Im lucky..." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu quickly finished his bowl and out the bowl In the sink before going to the bathroom to do his daily hygiene. He his phone against the sink and started to brush his teeth. When he was done he used mouth wash and washed his face.

"What are you guys doing today?" Beomgyu asked as he walked Into his room and sat on his bed. "We're gonna go catch a movie" Kai said with a smile and nod. "Ah yes I can already taste the popcorn" Taehyun said with a satisfied sigh.

Beomgyu bit his lip and looked around his room "that's nice" He said and continued to look around his room. The other two were silent before Kai broke it.

"Why are you sad hm?" He asked with a pout. Beomgyu chuckled "I'm not sad" Beomgyu simply said.

"You don't make eye contact when you're sad" Taehyun said making Beomgyu look at them. "You looked at us on purpose" Kai said making Beomgyu sigh.

"Did you think we'd do something without you baby?" Taehyun asked with a concerned face. Beomgyu looked down and nodded while pouting.