9

"I'm sorry!" Soobin said as he continued to grab napkins.

After Soobin ordered chicken as promised, the two started up a conversation. Yeonjun actually liked the way things were going, him and Soobin had their share of laughs with small jokes here and there, Yeonjun had finally loosened up.

But that ended quickly. While Yeonjun was talking about a story of him at a carnival with his auntie. Soobin's cup of pop slipped from his hands and right on to Yeonjuns baby yellow sweater.

"It's okay Soobin" Yeonjun said as he took the napkins from Soobin's hands. Yeonjun tried to get as much pop of his sweater, but sadly the pop had already settled into his sweater. "It'll be fine... I'll just wash it later" Yeonjun said with a small laugh as he waved his hand carelessly.

"You can wash it here" Soobin said quickly. "If you want..." He added. Yeonjun smiled. "I don't have another shirt" Yeonjun pointed out. Soobin bit his lip as he stood from the couch. "You can just borrow one of mines for a couple hours" He said with a smile.

"Oh no really, I'll be fine" Yeonjun said while shaking his hands. "Please..the stain is kinda my fault anyway" Soobin said with a small pout.

Yeonjun gave in and nodded. "Cool, come on" Soobin said as he grabbed Yeonjun's hand and started leading him upstairs. "Most of my shirts are dirty at the moment..but I do have a hoodie you can use, if that's fine with you?" Soobin said as he walked down the hallway with Yeonjun's hand in his.

"It's fine" Yeonjun said as he smiled. He felt his stomach jump. He'd be in Soobin's room, in his hoodie.

It's almost like a dream come true.
"You can just take off the sweater while I get the hoodie" Soobin said as he opened the door to his room. Yeonjun tried not to look around, not yet at least.

Yeonjun stood by Soobin's bed while Soobin went through his drawers. He pulled out a plain black hoodie and turned around.

Yeonjun stood there with a blush on his face. "Oh...if you want I can turn my back while you change" Soobin said while handing the hoodie to yeonjun.

"Please" He said with a nervous laugh. Soobin smiled and turned around, facing away from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun let out a shaky breath as he set the hoodie on the bed and quickly took his sweater off. His eyes stayed on the back of Soobin's head as he took the hoodie and quickly slipped it on.

Just like the other one. This one was big on him. "Okay" Yeonjun said making Soobin turn around. Soobin chuckled at the site. "Sorry that it's so big" Soobin said while rubbing the back of his head. "Oh it's fine down worry..I find it comfortable" Yeonjun said while playing with his fingers.

"Well...stay here for a sec while I put this in the wash" Soobin said as he gently took the sweater and walked out of the room.

Yeonjun let out a loud sigh as he finally looked around the room. It seemed like Soobin wasn't done unpacking from the site of boxes in  the corner. His bed wasn't made, the sheets looked like he woke up and didn't bother fixing them. Some clothes were on the floor like shirts and socks. He had a rack of shoes in one corner of the room. A wall was almost covered with posters of famous singers.

His room color wasn't fully white, one wall was dark blue leaving the rest white, yeonjun figured that's how it was suppose to be. He had a closet, but Yeonjun guessed that was filled with more clothes. The opposite wall that was painted blue had a table against it with a TV and a ps4 on top of It. The edge of the bed was facing the tv. Yeonjun saw some photos on the drawer Soobin was just in but chose to ignore it for now.

Just when Yeonjun was done admiring Soobin's room, Soobin walked back in. "The sweaters in the wash, also the food is here" Soobin said while nodding his head towards the door. Yeonjun nodded and followed Soobin back down stairs.

"I cleaned up our mess and put the chicken in the kitchen so we can eat there" Soobin said while leading the to the kitchen.

Soobin sat on one side of the kitchen table and Yeonjun sat on the other side.

They started to eat.

While eating, the two went back too their previous conversation.

"Kai had forced me and Taehyun to a football game just too see him to a front flip" Soobin said with a laugh. "And when we tried to leave, we could feel his eyes durning our skin.
And after the game, he chased us around the field with a pompom" Soobin said making Yeonjun laugh.

"He sounds fun" Yeonjun said while eating. "He really is" Soobin said before he stood. "Want some water? Soobin asked while walking over to the fridge. "Sure" Yeonjun said as he watched Soobin.

Soobin opened the fridge door and grabbed the pitcher. "Wow, this is kinda heavy" Soobin said as he closed the door.

"You got it?" Yeonjun asked in a worried tone. "Yeah, it's usually never this heavy" Soobin said with a chuckle.

"Okay" Soobin said as he sat the pitcher down on the edge of the counter, he Spoke to soon as the pitcher tilted over and on to the floor.

"Fuck—"

"Soobin!" Yeonjun said as he watched soobin fall over. Yeonjun got up from his seat and ran over to Soobin.

"Wait don't run—"

Soobin spoke to soon again as yeonjun slipped and fell himself, right on top of Soobin.

"Owie" Yeonjun whined as he lifted his head up from Soobin's chest.
"Soobin are you okay?!" Yeonjun asked as he quickly sat up, yeonjun sat on Soobin's hips unknowingly as he grabbed Soobin's head. "Is your head okay?" Yeonjun asked as he moved his finger around Soobin's hair for any sign of growing bumps.

"Yeonjun it's okay, Im fine" Soobin said with a chuckle as one of his hands rested on Yeonjun's hip.

"You fell hard though" Yeonjun pointed out. "And so did you" Soobin said back as he leaned up on his elbow.

"I'm kinda laying in water right now" Soobin said with a chuckle. "Oh—"
Yeonjun was cut off.

"Hey Soobin's I'm home from work—oh"

The two quickly turned their heads to the entrance to the kitchen. "Dad!" Soobin said as his heart beat speed up.

His dad opened and closed his mouth before reaching in his back pocket. "Okay I don't know what teens like when it comes to sex, but not on my kitchen floor. Also use protection" He said before he tossed something to Soobin. Soobin aimlessly caught it.

"Also do it in your room and please stay quiet, it's been a long day at the office" His dad said with a thumbs up before walking away. Yeonjun looked down at what was in Soobin's hand.

A condom. "I'm sorry about my dad" Soobin said while shaking his head.
"Did he think we were about to have sex?" Yeonjun asked with a panic tone. "Huh?" Soobin asked as he looked down at the item in his hand.

Yeonjun Finally looked at the position they were in and he almost fainted.

He was sitting on Soobin's lap.

------

I just wrote this in one sitting :)

What did you think about it?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Love you all.

Bye bye!