13

Yeonjun felt disgusted with himself as he watched Soobin talk.

Yeonjun couldn't believe he did the things he did those days ago, and here he is, at Soobin's place...acting as if he never thought the things he thought.

"Okay try these cookies" Soobin said as he handed Yeonjun a cookie. Yeonjun smiled as he too a small bite out of the cookie.

As soon as the cookie went to his taste buds, he started to gag. "Oh my god!" Yeonjun said as he reached across the counter and grabbed a paper towel and spat the cookie out. "It's to...moist and the texture isn't a good one..its like.... I can't even explain it" Yeonjun said as he shook his head.

Soobin laughed as he sat the plate of Cookies down. "I made those" Soobin said as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.

Yeonjun felt himself go pale before he let out a laugh. "I was just joking, it's amazing. Best cookie I've ever tasted" Yeonjun said as he looked away with wide eyes.

"It can't be that good" Soobin mumbled as he grabbed a cookie as took a bite. In record time he grabbed a paper towel and spit the cookie out.

"I'll just throw the whole thing away" Soobin said making Yeonjun throw his head back and laugh. "I suck at baking cookies" Soobin said with a sigh as he leaned against the counter.

"I'm good at making Cookies..my auntie taught me.. I can teach you how to make them right" Yeonjun said as Soobin's father walked into the kitchen.

"Oh cookies" He said as he grabbed a cookie with a smile. Yeonjun and Soobin look at each other for a split second before looking back at Soobin's dad.

They watched him take a bite and swallowed it. The kitchen was silent before Soobin's dad shook his head. "Yeah that's not sitting well in my stomach...don't go to the bathroom upstairs" He said as he quickly walked out of the kitchen.

Soobin and Yeonjun fell into laughter. Soobin's dad ran back in and grabbed another cookie before he ran back out. "Dad if they upset your stomach stop eating them!" Soobin yelled before he smiled.

"Teach me how to make cookies the right way yeah" Soobin said as he started getting everything they needed to make cookies.

Soobin handed Yeonjun some plastic gloves and gave himself some of his own.

"You're not mixing it right" Yeonjun said as he watched Soobin. "I didn't know you had to mix a certain way" Soobin teased as Yeonjun took the wooden spoon from him. "Like so" Yeonjun said as he started mixing the dough.

"Wow yeah that's definitely the right way to mix dough" Soobin said sarcastically. Yeonjun looked up at Soobin before he shoved him playfully. "Shush, I'm teaching you how to make them right remember?" Yeonjun said with a small smile.

Soobin chuckled as he leaned down to level up to Yeonjun. "And you're in my house" Soobin mumbled with a small smirk. Yeonjun felt his cheeks heat up as he continued to mix the dough before he stopped.

"Now we roll them into balls and put the on the cookie pan for about 7 to 13 minutes" Yeonjun said as he clapped his hands together. Soobin laughed and grabbed a big amount of dough.

"No not that much!" Yeonjun said as he took some dough from Soobin's hands and gave him a smaller amount. "If you put to much then it'll be to much and it won't be fully cooked" Yeonjun said as he wagged his finger. "Mhk Mr know it all" Soobin said as he started to roll the dough.

Yeonjun scoffed before he laughed. "Are really are something" Yeonjun mumbled with a small smile.

Soobin looked down at Yeonjun and chuckled. "You are you...you're special" Soobin said as he placed the balls of dough on the tray.

Yeonjun looked up at Soobin with a small blush that creeped up his cheeks. "You think so?" Yeonjun asked making Soobin laugh.

"Name someone else who has blue hair like you. wears clothes like you, and pulls it off. And someone who can have such fat cheeks and look adorable" Soobin said as he pinched Yeonjun's cheek. Yeonjun giggled as he put the last of the dough on the tray.

Soobin leaned against the counter as he watched Yeonjun put the cookie tray in the oven.

"Now what?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin smiled and grabbed Yeonjun's hand and started to lead him upstairs. "I just learned a new song on my guitar" Soobin said as they walked Into his room.

Yeonjun smiled as he sat on Soobin's bed. Soobin quickly grabbed his guitar and sat across from Yeonjun with a smile. "So I learned a new song to play" Soobin said as he shamelessly strummed the guitar.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded. "Let me hear it, I'm curious" Yeonjun said as he played with his shirt.

Soobin looked down at his guitar and started to play a tune.
Yeonjun fund the style very interesting, but he was even more surprised when Soobin started to sing softly.

'That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
Please, look at me now
Put your phone down, don't even think of turning your head away
Let me know your type
You can pick and choose me, yeah

Oh, I cover your eyes with my hands
Oh, get closer to the secret
I'll take you to a whole new world
Yeah, open your eyes now, go

Mix the colors in the palette, pick your filter
Which me do you want?
The one to change your world, I'm your filter
Overlay me in your heart'

"Yeah!" Soobin said after a moment of silence. Yeonjun blinked at he stared at Soobin. Yeonjun gapped his mouth open before he finally spoke. "What's that song called?" Yeonjun asked as he fought to keep his blush to stay down.

Soobin scratched the back of his head and sighed. "It's um...its called filter...some things have been on my find that's reminded me of the song so I learnt it" Soobin said as he looked Yeonjun up and down.

Yeonjun let out a small laugh before the smell of cookies came to his nostrils. "They must be ready" Yeonjun said as he got up from the bed and walked over to the door.

Soobin set his guitar aside and got up to follow Yeonjun. The smell of cookies got stronger as they got closer to the kitchen.

Yeonjun grabbed a towel and opened the oven and the tray of cookies. He closed the oven and turned it off before he turned to the tray of cookies .

"No don't-" Yeonjun said, but it was to late because soobin already kicked up a burning hot cookie. "Crap!" Soobin yelled as he dropped it and shook his hand. Yeonjun chuckle and grabbed Soobin's hand before he gave Each of Soobin's fingers a kiss.

Soobin watched Yeonjun kiss his fingers and felt his heart jump, he didn't know why..but the sight was doing something to him.

He didn't notice it at first, but he had to stop himself from shoving his fingers into Yeonjuns mouth.

When Yeonjun pulled away with a smile he chuckled. "How about we let the cookies warms down hm?" Yeonjun asked with a smile so wide that his eyes disappeared.

Soobin mindlessly nodded and watched as yeonjun went to grab some plates.

Soobin didn't why his mind went to where it did..but he was curious..why was he suddenly feeling this why?

-----

I meant to post this yesterday but I was busy preparing for the fanlive.

Which was fucking AWESOME!!!

So how was the chapter? Did you like it?.

ALSO PLEASE GO SHOW SOME LOVE TO MY NEW SOOGYU BOOK!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Love you all

Bye bye