Chapter Six: Truth

"I haven't been completely honest with you..." He whispered, unable to make himself any louder. His body simply wouldn't allow him. "I never told you what I meant that night."

"Huh?" Makoto was shaking, feeling the chilled evening air. That morning he woke up in Byakuya's bed wearing his suit jacket. He had honestly been confused all day.

"I... Lo..." He knew he couldn't get the words out, so he pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and wrote something in his memos.

"I accept you, and... I love you too!" Makoto exclaimed after reading the words. He embraced the taller male, smothering him in kisses.

"I don't think I'm ready for a title.." Makoto's heart shattered into pieces, but he stood up, refusing to let tears fall from his eyes.

"That's alright..." He muttered, giving Byakuya a quick kiss afterwards. He hated the idea, he really did, but anything to get past the confusion and stay with Byakuya. Byakuya.... He smiled at the thought of his name. Byakuya picked up the small male and decided to sneak inside the door. He hoped the servants wouldn't see him, or the hickey on Makoto's neck.

He luckily got to his bedroom, dropping Makoto gently onto the bed and  kissing him. He unbuttoned the brown haired boy's shirt and slowly kissed down the length of his body and chest.

"Sleep with me tonight... Please." Makoto whispered. Byakuya nodded and cuddled up to Makoto. His mouth was by the shorter boy's ear. Makoto's face turned red at the feeling of Togami's warm breath.

"Of course, in my room, darling!~" Makoto smiled, thinking Byakuya sounded sexy.

"Please, say more..." He murmured and hoped the blonde wouldn't hear him. Byakuya, however, smirked and decided to give Makoto the gift of fulfilling his request. He whispered sweet words into the boy's ear.

"Nng..." Makoto already began to drift away, wishing he had spoken to Byakuya sooner. He wanted the world to know that Byakuya loved him, but he knew such things weren't in his near future. Were they?

.... Were they?