Chapter Nine: Lover

"Good morning, my love," Byakuya whispered into Makoto's ear. Makoto smiled as he became conscious.

"Good morning..." He mumbled, turning to look at the blonde. Makoto's hair had become more of a mess than usual. Byakuya stroked his brown hair.

"Sit up," He ordered. Makoto listened to what he was told and sat up while a yawn escaped his lips. "I've gotten you breakfast."

Byakuya placed a tray in the shorter male's lap and kissed his forehead. Naegi smiled and looked down at the meal. Pancakes and bacon with a cup of orange juice.

"What's the special occasion?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

Makoto nodded and ate his breakfast, watching as Byakuya fixed his hair and whatnot. After he finished he stood up and prepared to take his dishes to the sink. Byakuya stopped him at the door.

"The maid will handle it."

Makoto nodded and put the dishes down. He would usually just take it down anyway, but when Byakuya stopped him he knew it was important to listen.

"Naegi, I wanted to speak to you about something," He began. This gave the shorter male some anxiety, so he started playing with the bottom of his tee-shirt to calm himself, "I'm ready."

"What do you mean?" He continued to fidget, sweat slipping down his neck. It couldn't be bad, could it?

"To become official." This made the brown-haired male smile and look up at Byakuya. The two connected their lips, the blonde wrapping his arms around the smaller male. He ran his fingers through his hair. Makoto gripped tightly, holding onto the back of Togami's shirt.

They eventually disconnected for air, breathing heavily with bright red cheeks.

The following part of the chapter will contain sexual content, be warned. This most likely will not occur often, and each will have a warning like this.

Byakuya slipped his hand past the fabric of Makoto's shirt and slipped his hand up the short boy's back. Naegi shivered but allowed Byakuya to continue. His cheeks turned redder as he reconnected his lips.

"Is this alright?" Byakuya pulled away and asked. Makoto nodded in response, actually quite anxious.

"I'm allowed to opt-out, right?"

"Of course." Byakuya began to kiss his neck and spoke in-between kisses. Makoto let a small moan when the blonde kissed a sensitive spot on his neck. Byakuya chuckled and continued to lick and suck the spot. Makoto tried to hold it in, but the blonde continued to do it until Makoto let all the moans out.

"I love you..."

"I love you, too."

Makoto began to unbutton Togami's green and white nightshirt. He struggled to work through the moans, continuing to stop and feel the pleasure. Togami parted his lips from the spot which drove Makoto crazy, noticing he had left a mark. He removed his shirt before sliding Makoto's over his head.

The clothes made no sound as they fell to the floor.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Makoto asked nervously.

"I may be a virgin but I've studied."

"Gay sex, too?"

Byakuya paused before concluding.

"I'll work it out..."

Byakuya's blue eyes seemed to wander around Makoto's body before focusing on his nipples. He began to kiss and lick one, sucking it softly. Naegi moaned loudly, barely able to contain himself.

"I haven't done anything real yet, Naegi." The blonde chuckled and removed his boxers. He sat down on the edge of the bed. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Yes..."

"Suck me off..." Makoto got off of the bed and bent over to do it. Given, he wasn't sure how. He anxiously began to lick Byakuya at a slow pace. The blonde didn't seem to make much noise, but he seemed to like it. He put his whole mouth around the top and took more and more in.

It was now that Byakuya began to moan, not much, but he did. Naegi went a bit faster as Byakuya seemed to buck his hips to the rythm. Makoto began to use his hand, shakily, around the base. This continued until Byakuya groaned loudly and filled Makoto's mouth with something salty.

Byakuya then stood up and bent the shorter male over the bed. Togami stood behind him, trying to remember what little he had learned. He nodded, regaining confidence and used his hands to spread Naegi's cheeks apart. He didn't know to prep Naegi, so he positioned himself at the entrance.

"Are you really alright with this?" He asked, once again.

"Yes..." Naegi was barely able to wait. It could have been adrenaline, or maybe it was just excitement... But he needed Byakuya to give him this love.

The blonde took a deep breath and pushed it slowly inside. Makoto whimpered a little, clenching the bedsheets.

"Does it hurt?"

"Y... Yeah... Just.... Be careful."

The taller male nodded, waiting for a moment. Then he pushed a bit more in, causing a mix of a whimper and a moan to be heard. He smirked and put more and more in until the whimpers disappeared. Makoto wasn't the only one moaning anymore.

It seemed like their movements were synchronized. Byakuya was trusting harder and harder, groaning quite loudly. It was then that another idea came to his mind. He reached around Makoto and grabbed him with one hand, supporting Makoto with the other.

"What are you doing?"

"Too much?"

"No..."

Byakuya continued to thrust and began to stroke. Makoto was a blushing, moaning mess and Byakuya picked up the pace. The pleasure was honestly overwhelming...

"Do you like that?"

"Y... Yes!"

Without warning, Makoto came on Byakuya's hand. They both collapsed onto the bed.

"I love you."

"I love you too..." Muttered Byakuya, overwhelmed.

They then proceeded to shower and go back to sleep. It was really a perfect day.