ten

She put him on speaker as I heard car doors shutting, telling me that they were on the way.

"Princess, I need you to stop crying and talk to me" his voice spoke after several moments of me just crying and gagging.

This was the worst night of the entire week, by far.

"Dad, I'm dying" I cried out to him.

"You're dramatic." My mom spoke firmly.

"I've had food poisoning- it's in no way this bad-" "not the time, Jessica." dads voice cut her off quickly.

"What all hurts? Is it just your stomach or is it your head, your chest?" He spoke.

"My stomach just hurts but I'm dizzy" I kept my eyes closed as I spoke, praying he would get here quickly.

"How long has she been throwing up, Jessica?" He asked quickly.

"Like- forty minutes" my mom responded.

"She's been throwing up for forty minutes and you just now called me, what the fuck? What medicines have you gave her and why are they not working?" He yelled

"I don't have any nausea medicines." My mom almost mumbled.

"No stomach medicines at all, nothing that can give our daughter any relief?" He asked as I finally felt the throw up feeling fading away, making me able to sit up and off the trashcan.

"I have Tylenol-" "fuck Tylenol, get her some water and make her drink until I get there, if anything changed you call me the second it does, do you understand?" He spoke to her firmly.

"Yes, Luke."

She soon gave me water, which I was almost thankful for, needing anything to help my throat stop burning.

Almost three minutes after I drank the littlest bit of water- I was throwing the water up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, princess?" My mom spoke quickly, tying my hair into a quick ponytail as I prayed to God that this would all stop.

Just as I finished my begging to God, I noticed Ashton's car pulling into the driveway.

Thank you, God.

"did she drink?" My dad spoke as soon as he got out, coming to my weak side, putting his arm around me to make me sit up, but to where I wouldn't fall.

"She threw it up." Mom spoke quickly.

"She's clammy" dad announced to Calum as he held my face.

"She's most likely got a fever." Calum spoke, crouching beside my dad.

"Don't leave me here" I begged them quietly, praying my mom didn't hear.

My dads eyes became full of concern- but he didn't question it, which I was thankful for.

After about four pills from Calum, Dad was carrying me inside.

"She didn't even eat the whole thing- I don't understand how it got this bad!" My mind voice yelled from the kitchen, where her and my dad discussed this.

"Sip" Ashton spoke slowly, putting a water bottle to my mouth, making me cringe lightly, but yet I took a slow sip

"Why the fuck would you even go to eat at that one- they always get shut down by health services, they have rats, asbestos, mold- you know it's fucking disgusting!" Dad yelled out.

"It was my friends suggestion, the food was cheap-" "well your friends eat disgusting fucking food and I pay you a thousand dollars in child support for a reason, don't ever let me find out you're feeding my child shit like that again." His voice wasn't yelling, but yet it was angry and loud.

I leaned onto Ashton's shoulder, holding his arm to me.

"She's got the shakes." Ashton pointed out to Calum, who's fingers went straight to my neck.

"She's just gotta be dehydrated, we need her to either drink a lot more or we need to get an IV in her,"

"I'm sorry, okay?" My moms voice spoke loudly, but the sound of the door opening made me know, my dad didn't accept that.

Dad soon crouched at my knees, looking to me, sighing and shaking his head slowly.

"Why are you not sick?" He then shot to my mom, all of the guys looking to her in unison.

"I-I didn't eat food, I just ate chips and got a margarita." She mumbled, making my dad laugh.

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you just told me you had a margarita and then drove my daughter home, but I am taking her to the hospital for fluids, you can meet us there if you would like-" "you can have her for your week early." My mom pretty much threw her duties to him, making me honestly sad.

I felt like shit and she pretty much didn't care at all.

"Great, thank you- let's go"