forty

Skylar.

His lips on my stomach

The way his hands pushed my hips down as I tried to desperately to get him off of me.

They all yelled at me- telling me to calm down and let him feel, but I couldn't think of anything but Antonio's hands.

Him biting my skin

Him pulling my shirt off of my body

Him holding me down as I begged for someone to help me

No one helped me

Jack brought me out of my thoughts by gently taking my head into his hands.

"Recognize the feeling of anxiety" he spoke- making me instantly recognize my tight chest.

"He's a Doctor- he's not Antonio, Sky- and I know it's scary, but you have two men in here that will beat anyone's ass to ensure that you're safe, I promise you- he's not going to hurt you" jack spoke to me slowly.

"Okay" I managed to say quietly.

I felt his hands gently touch my abdomen, nothing hurting, nothing too low- but I focused to Jack anyway.

"I'm so proud of you" jack whispered to me as I held his hands, not wanting him to leave me.

"She's swollen- lets get a normal ultrasound, but if I can't see anything on that, we'll have to do a quick transvaginal ultrasound" he spoke, making me instantly look to Sierra- who was looking to me.

"Please Sierra- don't make me go through this." I begged her, praying she would tell him to wait on Ash, they would never make me do a transvaginal ultrasound.

"I'm so sorry, Sky." She whispered, hugging me into her tightly.

"You need to call Luke" Sierra mumbled to Jack.

"I do?" Jack questioned.

"Yes, tell Luke that Doctor Mason is doing an external ultrasound, but it's very likely that he's going to have to do a transvaginal ultrasound, he needs to come home and Ashton needs to be here too." She tried to keep me from hearing it, but I could hear every word.

I watched Jack leave the room as a nurse brought in an ultrasound machine- which was something I was familiar with.

"Her blood pressure if lowering." Sierra spoke to Mason as she lightly touching the IV in my arm, making sure the tape was down.

"Great- okay Skylar, I'm going to do an ultrasound on your tummy, I'm not going to hurt you- you can even keep your hand on top of mine the entire time if that makes you feel any better" he spoke.

I held Sierra tighter, giving him a small nod.

"I'm sorry sweetie, give her some pain relief for the sensitivity." He mumbled to a nurse, who immediately did as said.

Sierra.

I held her into my chest, almost fully in the bed with her, watching Doctor Mason myself, making sure he didn't go to low or say anything at all that would trigger her.

"I can't even see her ovaries- she's too swollen" he mumbled, making me instantly know.

"Did Luke answer?" I asked Jack quickly, wanting nothing but him to be here for her.

"They let Ashton leave already due to this being a gynecology case, but he's having to basically beg to leave- they aren't letting him go easy, but he says he will be home today regardless."

I wiped Skylar's face slowly, praying that she would be okay, praying that she would trust me.

"I have to to a trans-" "no, please" her voice instantly cracked, making sympathy fly across Doctor Mason's face.

"Sweetie, I cant see anything through this way and you shouldn't be swelling this much, you also shouldn't be in this much pain, so I don't want to take a chance and something worse end up happening-" "call my dad, I want to go home" she sat straight up- wiping her eyes as if she wasn't in pain.

"Lay down, Sky" Ben spoke slowly.

"No- none of you are fucking me- it's so easy for you to tell me what to do right now, but you aren't the one that this is happening to!" She yelled to them, tears streaming down her face.

"Sierra, please don't let him touch me." She sobbed to me.

"Okay, we're going to figure something out, Jack call Ashton and ask what some alternate options are-" once I glanced back to Doctor Moran- I saw him putting something in her IV.

"What the fuck are you doing-" "protocol for a resisting patient, we have to do the tests, Sierra ." He spoke firmly.

"I just told you that she's a recent sexual assault victim, you think drugging her is going to help her through any of this?!" I now yelled at him.

"Yes, it's going to put her to sleep-" "and when she wakes up and remembers that a man was touching her while she was unconscious without consent- you think she'll feel better?" I shot to him, feeling Skylar's tears hit my arm as she cried.

"Sierra, we don't know what's wrong with her- this could be life or death, now you either need to get a grip and get over the family relationship that you apparently have with her or you need to get out." He spoke firmly.

I wasn't leaving her.

I was not.

I sat in the bed with her, hugging her tightly.

"Don't let them hurt me" she hiccuped to me, the medicine relaxing her, which was good- but yet not good.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you- I promise." I spoke to her, playing with her hair.

They set the room up for the ultrasound- soon kicking Jack and Ben out, which Skylar was too loopy to argue against, if she wanted to.

"Is it gonna hurt?" He asked me with tears in her eyes, making me just want to kidnap her and get her away from all of this.

"No- all you'll feel is pressure- it's just like a tampon" a nurse told her before I could, making her slowly nod.

Mason let so we could get her shorts off.

As soon as we covered her with a blanket and they told him he could come back in- she was crying.

"I want my dad" she sobbed into my scrubs, everyone watching her cry helplessly.

"I feel weird, Sierra" she sobbed into me.

"I know you do, just trust me, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, this will all be over in ten minutes" I assured her quietly.

"Take a deep breath Sky, you're just going to feel pressure and if it's any worse than that, tell me and I'll stop." Mason spoke to her as she hugged me back, closing her eyes to me.

I knew when he started by the way her grip tightened against me.

Doctor Mason and the nurse stared to the screen, focusing

"Sierra" I heard her whisper, making me look to her face

"Please don't leave me until my dad gets here"