thirty-six

a week later.

"She takes vitamins every night, but if you don't remind her to take them, she won't- so remind her." Luke spoke to Jack and Ben as they watched him closely.

"For her, anxiety attacks are easy to trigger. She won't notice that she's going into an attack until it's either already too far or if you point it out to her. Before it starts she'll space out a lot, she's most likely thinking herself into an anxiety attack, but she also plays with her rings, bounces her knee, she paces and will get quietly suddenly" he told them, writing it down for them.

"To stop this, if you catch it before she starts struggling to breathe, just hug her, talk to her, make her respond, make her walk away from whatever she's focusing on, put on a movie and distract her, but if she's already struggling to breathe, make her sit on the floor, hold her knees to her chest and her forehead needs to touch her knees, if that doesn't help she needs to lay flat on her back with her hands above her head, and if that doesn't work- you rush her straight to the hospital." He told him, which I knew was probably freaking them out, but they needed to know.

"Don't let her do online school all night, because she will- I let her work for six hours on week days, two on weekends, but that's strictly up to you, but no more than six hours." He spoke to them firmly.

"Nerd" Jack mumbled, hitting my knee lightly, making me smile.

"What am I missing?" He asked me, making me shrug lightly.

"I think that's it" he confirmed to himself quietly.

"She'll show you guys how to work the alarms, locks and cameras- my room is clean for someone, her room is finally finished and Ashton's room is clean for someone- so it's your picks" he told them.

"Okay" Jack clapped with a smile.

Dads hands landed on my shoulders.

"This is my daughter- my one and only daughter, my Babygirl." He told them firmly, making me instantly smile.

"I want her in this exact condition when I come back- no bruises, no scratches, no stitches, no new medicines- the exact condition." He told them firmly.

"Luke, we love her just as much as you do- we won't let anything happen to her" Ben laughed out, making Luke exhale.

"I want a FaceTime everyday, and if I don't get it or a text- I will come home, do not make me come home Skylar Marie" he told me, making me laugh as I hugged him.

"Stop being such a dad" I mumbled, feeling him hugging me back.

"I'll always be a dad, just wait until you bring a boy home" he spoke firmly to me.

"I love you" I laughed lightly, feeling him kiss my head.

"I love you more, go hug your uncles" he spoke, making me immediately walk to the living room, giving Ash, Cal and Mikey hugs.

"Gonna be okay?" Ash asked as he held me into him.

"Of course" I smiled, kissing his cheek gently before moving to hug Cal.

"Call us if you need anything, we're only a two hour drive from you."  Calum told me, kissing my forehead as I pulled away from him, moving to Michael.

"You're going to be fine" michael mumbled to me quietly, making me relax my body as I hugged him.

All of their talking and being extra about safety  was making me paranoid.

Which made me want to make them stay.

But Michael made me feel a little better

"You're in the best hands besides our own, don't let them worry you, you're going to have fun" he told me with a smile.

"Thank you" I smiled back to him, giving him one more hug before Dad and Uncle Jack and Ben joined us.

"Time to go" Dad exhaled, hugging me again.

"I love you" he spoke to me

"I love you too, see you Monday" I spoke to him.

"I already can't wait"