4

"I didn't even know we had a dance studio." I mumbled to myself as I let myself into the little room. The history teacher sent me here to pick up the test papers she had left.

I stopped walking when I noticed swift movement. It was Jimin dancing alone. He didn't notice me yet because he was too busy dancing to the music that was playing in his earphones. He had his eyes closed. He moved so flawless, I was kind of jealous. The only thing I knew how to do was sleep.

I wondered if I could make it to the papers without disturbing him. I slipped off my shoes, and started to tip-toe across the room. I kept my eyes on him, my footsteps becoming slower as I became captivated by his dancing again.

It was so alluring. It was passionate. I didn't know people still danced like that. I could tell that was something he loved to do. Something he was in love with.

I almost forgot what I was doing until his eyes opened. They instantly locked with mine. His eyes widened with shocked and his mouth dropped open.

A high pitched scream ripped through his vocal chords and I reacted by throwing my shoes at him. The scream slightly scared me, but annoyed me more than anything. Did he really have to scream that loud? How could he scream so loud??

"What in the? You scared me but I'm the one getting shoes thrown at me. That's not very nice." He glared at me, rubbing his arm.

I glared back at him, fully knowing I was in the wrong but I hated to back down. "You shouldn't have scared me by screaming. I'll take my shoes and those papers I'm here for, and leave." I was closer to the papers, I grabbed them first.

Jimin blew out a breath and threw my shoes towards me. "Aren't you going to ask why I'm down here?" He said, looking over at me.

Curiosity seeped through me when I saw Yoongi's name on the second paper of the stacked test. I grabbed the papers, pulling his up to see his grade. "It's a dance studio, you're dancing. Besides, if I didn't ask then it means I don't care." I answered Jimin. I rolled my eyes at Yoongi's grade. Another reason why he got on my nerves, He slept through class majority of the time and still managed to have one of the highest grades.

"You're kind of mean." Jimin pouted, folding his arms up.

I stuffed my feet back into my shoes, not bothering to put them back on all the way. I made my way to the door, shrugging my shoulders. "I like to call it honesty."

"You're the opposite of Taylor. But I guess people like you need people like her." Jimin voice dropped to a whisper towards the last part.

I paused at the door, glancing back at him. It didn't sound like he was insulting me, but as if he could relate. "You're not wrong about that. By the way, Your dancing is beautiful. I hope you never lose your passion." I left out the studio before he could say anything else. My mind already occupied on finding my test to see if I did as good as Yoongi.

I walked into the history class with a frown on my face. I dropped the test papers on the teacher's desk, refusing to look at her. I was salty. This is why I hated school. If you don't do good on tests and quizzes, it makes you feel bad. Or perhaps it's because Yoongi beat me by 3 points.

"You good?"

I ignored Yoongi and pulled out my phone. Shouldn't he be asleep?

"I asked you a question. This is what's wrong with the female population. You show you care a little bit and they still give you attitude." Yoongi sighed, dramatically. "I must've gotten a higher grade than you on the test."

My fingers stopped moving for a second on my phone because of his accurate guess.

"Ha. I knew it. You always act even more stuck up when I get a higher grade than you on anything, ever since middle school."

I placed my phone on the desk and finally turned around to face him. I might disliked Yoongi and I'll never admit this to anyone else. He was in the category of the hot asians at our school. Hot guys at our school overall, actually. Yes, he was up there with Namjoon. I'll never ever ever admit it to him or anyone else. He dyes his hair a lot too. Right now it was blonde. It went good with his pale skin. But again, I'll never admit that to him.

"You know you sound like a stalker." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Let me find out."

A small smile grew on his face as he watched me. "Not at all. I'm more observant than anything. Being quiet can cause you to see things people don't notice, overlook, and take for granted." He pointed a finger at me. "You should know that."

"Why would I know that?" I did indeed know that but I couldn't help but ask him. "How would you know that? You're always sleeping. How could you get a higher grade than me on top of that?" I wasn't letting that go.

Yoongi placed his head back on the desk, laying on top of his hands as he kept his eyes on me. "You know you're funny, Rena. Maybe you're not as observant as I thought." He closed his eyes. "Just because someone's eyes are close doesn't mean they're always sleeping."

"Whatever. Quit being an arrogant prick." I felt ashamed that I had to result to name calling since I didn't have an actual comeback. The fact that he was right was an insult to my intelligence. Freaking Min Yoongi.

"Crazy how you're the only one that thinks that way about me." He replied, "But it's okay. I love you too, Rena."

I was going to flash him the middle finger but his eyes were still closed. I frowned and turned back into my seat.

Another reason why I disliked freaking Min Yoongi.

RenaIsSleep: @ Tae @ Tay , sometimes i really do hate min yoongi

NamJoonie: You mean Min Yoongi? with the blonde hair?

RenaIsSleep: it's not many min yoongi's in this school with blonde hair so yeah ofc

Namjoonie: I know him, that's my bro. he's real chill. why don't you like him
WAIT
you're that RENA
wtf why didn't i figure that out yet

RenaIsSleep: excuse me what do you mean by that RENA

Namjoonie: Yoongi mentioned you once saying it's a weird chick in his class that could be a witch because she's mean and jiggles her leg a lot when she's trying to calm down after getting lower grades than him on anything

I immediately stopped jiggling my leg. It took everything in my power to not turn around and kill the guy behind me.

RenaIsSleep: yoongi called me a witch? the devil himself called me a witch? wow, he is right behind me. i could kill him if i wanted to

Tayisdestruction: PLS DONT

Namjoonie: i'm jk i made all of that up except the leg part. he did say you jiggle your leg a lot when you're upset about your grades being lower than his grades

Tayisdestruction: you really do tho @ Rena

RenaIsSleep: you know i'd ask why he was discussing me but i could care less and i can't help the leg thing. my leg knows that it's a conspiracy going on

Jgetalldahoeshope: yeah yoongi is cool, i don't think you should dislike him. everyone else here like him why don't you

LeoTaedo: i don't even know the kid

Tayisdestruction: I LOVE HIM NOT JUST LIKE OK

Namjoonie: taylor calm down i can smell your pheromones all the way over here

RenaIsSleep: same @ Namjoon
i don't like him because i just don't. its surprising that i'm socializing with you, but i figured if jhope likes you then you can't be all that bad... i think

Leotaedo: and she likes your face @ Namjoon