20

"Why can't I drive?" I asked, stepping outside my house, frowning at Yoongi's car. "I rather drive my car."

"I'm not leaving my car at your place, and I invited you out. Why would I let you drive?" He questioned, his tone was seeping with sarcasm.

I didn't want to be in a closed off space with Min Yoongi. Call it what you must, but my skin was prickling just thinking about it. I shook my head, as I pulled out my car keys. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'll drive my car, you drive yours."

He made a sound using his tongue, and let out a huge sigh. "Whatever. I'll meet you there." He shook his head with a small frown on his face.

I had the urge to go back in the house but I fought it off. I didn't have a problem with Yoongi. I had a problem with myself. I couldn't let anyone else feel like they're the problem. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings because of my own.

The museum wasn't far from where we stayed. It was less than 30 minutes away. Yet when I arrived, it seemed as if Yoongi was waiting by the entrance forever. Another reason why I didn't want to ride with him. I've seen the way he sped out the parking lot of the school. I don't want to be in the passenger seat of that maniac's driving skills. Nope, not today.

"Took you long enough." He mocked when I got close enough. "You drive like my granny."

"Nobody says granny anymore." I rolled my eyes. "and you drive like you don't care if you live or die."

Something flashed in his eyes but went away just as quick as he turned away to open the door. "Maybe so."

I sniffed the air once I stepped inside, memories immediately flooded my mind. "I haven't been here in years but I can tell they still use the same floor polish."

"Here you go." Yoongi said, handing me a ticket. "Tickets for the planetarium."

Excitement flew through my body as I took the ticket from him. I couldn't stop the small smile that was growing on my face as my discomfort started to fade away. "Wow, you got us tickets? The planetarium always sell out quickly. Thank you, Yoongi." He didn't understand how much going to the planetarium event meant to me. My parents took me when I was 6 and that was a memory I kept close to me. That was the last time we did something as a family and was genuinely happy.

He scratched the back of his head, a blush started to rise on his face. He looked away from me and shrugged his shoulders. "I thought you would enjoy it. I'm glad my intuition is always right."

"Me too. Now let's go see who can dig up the most fossils." I said, gesturing him towards the dinosaur wing of the museum.

Yoongi grabbed my wrist, catching me off guard. "Tsk, tsk. Do you always have to be bossy? I invited you. I'm the host. Now let me take you on an adventure." He said, leading me in the opposite direction of the dinosaur hall.

And that's what he did. We went to every part of the museum. Most would've thought it would be boring but Yoongi made it fun. He was extremely competitive, which I never thought he would be. Since we had this unrequited competition at school going on. Every interactive game we stumbled on, if he was losing, he'd try to logic his way into winning then make up something completely senseless to throw me off. He had the wrong girl, because I was always determined to beat him at anything and I couldn't be thrown off.

"I never knew you hated to lose this bad." I said, "I'm challenging you to all the wrong things. You clearly don't care about school related things. I'll have to challenge you to things you care about."

He looked at me over the dinosaur fossil he was standing near. "I don't want to hurt your highly prized pride, but if you insist on doing something that foolish. Go ahead."