5

The next morning, I slammed my locker shut, it took 4 seconds for everything to sink in. When I shut my locker, Jimin's face was right there behind it. I don't know where he came from and how long he was standing there but my heart jumped out of my body. My only scared reaction was to slap him.

"Ouch, what the hell?" He exclaimed, rubbing his face. "Why are you like this?!"

My heart slowed down as I let out a deep breath. "Why do YOU keep scaring me? Speak if you're just gonna stand behind someone's locker. Why are you by my locker?"

His hand stopped rubbing his face as a small blush started to rise to his cheeks. He glanced behind me, searching for something. When he was satisfied, He looked back over at me. "Um.. so since you're Taylor's best friend. I was wondering if I could ask you a question."

I nodded my head. "Yes, that's her real hair color. Is that it?"

He blinked, tilting his head in confusion. "Wait, what?"

"Okay that's all." I confirmed, and started to walk past him. I was stopped by him grabbing my wrist, I glanced at his hand, a little irritated that he touched me.

"Please no. That's not it." He said, not letting go of my wrist. I think he knew I was going to take off if he let me go.

Blonde hair caught my attention for a slight second, it caused me to look over Jimin's head. My eyes locked with Yoongi's as he walked past Jimin and I. He had headphones in his ear and acted like nobody else existed. For him to be so observant, he couldn't see that I was being harassed by Taylor's potential stalker.

My eyes went back to Jimin and the heart that I thought I forget I had sometimes, softened. He was pouting like a puppy and it reminded me of Tae's dog, Tan. I loved Tan so much. I knew I was going to give in to Jimin.

"Okay, okay. What is it?" I did this for you, Tan.

His face brightened in less than a second. "Um, I wanted to know if Taylor.. you know." He stumbled for words.

"I don't. You're suppose to be telling me." I said, looking around for Taylor. If she was here, he could ask her himself. Wait. I looked at him carefully. He was nervous. That meant. - "You like Taylor." I stated.

His ears turned red, and he let go of my wrist. His hand waved through the air. "No, I mean, yes. I mean. Yes. Yes, I do. I like her a lot and I don't think she likes me as person. It's like everything I do, all I hear in the background is "Fucking Park Jimin." He mimicked her voice. He was genuinely confused.

I couldn't hold it in. I broke into a huge laugh. See, when Taylor says, Fucking Park Jimin. or Fucking whatever guy's name. She can't find the words to say how sexy she think they are so she just says, Fucking whatever the guy's name is. When she first met Kim Taehyung, she blurted, "Fucking Kim Taehyung."

I had to explain to him that it meant she thought he was sexy. Jimin's mind can't be that innocent since Taehyung's mind went somewhere else with that phrase.

I learned that when I saw her comments on celebrities pictures on IG and Twitter. I had no idea what it meant either before then.

"Jimin, she thinks you're cool. Don't worry about it. Taylor's a really nice person and if didn't like you, you'll know it. How about you sit with us during lunch?" I asked him. I preferred Taylor with Jimin than someone like Yoongi. I'll ship Taymin. But I'll still try to help her with Yoongi.

He nodded his head, opening his mouth but the warning bell rung through the hall, cutting him off. "Wow, you're kind of nice. Thank you." He quickly said, "I have to run now. My class is on the other side of the building."