35

"Do you need help with that?" Yoongi walked up from behind me as I swung my backpack behind me and grabbed my small little bag from Taehyung's trunk.

He had a little suitcase with wheels on it and was pulling it behind him. I shook my head and made my way to the beach house. "Does it look like I need help?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, and let out a sigh. "I apologize for making you feel excluded on not riding with me. It wasn't purposely—.."

I cut him off before he could finish. "It's fine. I wanted to ride with Taehyung. I enjoyed my ride with Jin and Dannie."

His eyes flashed when I said Dannie's name. "I have to tell you something but you have to promise you won't get upset with me."

"Obviously it has something to do with Dannie. Can you spit it out already or just don't say anything at all?" I was irritated. I should've walked into the beach house. I knew I shouldn't be talking to Yoongi when I'm this irritated, it was going to lead into an argument.

By the way anger flashed on his face, this was turning into an argument.

"Watch your tone, Rena." He warned me. "I'm not trying to start an argument with you."

I blew out a breath and turned back around. "Then you'll have to talk to me later, Yoongi. I need to find Taehyung." Or Taylor. They'll calm down my irritation.

"Is it always Taehyung with you? Do you have to run to him every time you can't control your emotions and don't know how to release them? If you and I were dating, would you run to him every time you can't handle something?" Yoongi called from behind me.

"I guess that doesn't matter." I replied, frowning. "Since you and I aren't dating."

"Right." Yoongi mumbled, letting out a dark chuckle. "You're right. Then I guess telling you that I slept with Dannie at a party last year, shouldn't matter either. Since you and I aren't dating."

I almost dropped my bag, but I couldn't let him think his words got to me. I kept a neutral expression on my face as I turned around to lol at him. "I guess you don't know how I know Jhope then. But it doesn't matter. Does it?"

I left him standing there after that.

I lied. I didn't sleep with Jhope. I was a virgin. But I didn't want Yoongi to have the last word. I'm not hurt that he slept with Dannie. That was him before I entered his life. I was hurt over the fact that he tried to hurt me with that information. I never thought he would do something like that.

I walked past the room jhope would be sharing with Namjoon and Yoongi. He was the only in the room so I stopped at the door. "If yoongi asked if you and I ever slept together, keep him guessing. Thanks." I walked away before he could question me about what's going on.

"You look highly irritated."

Jimin had stepped from the bathroom with a towel around his shoulders, a white tee, and black swimming trunks. "Is it Yoongi?"

I sighed and said, "How'd you guess?" Then I remembered that I wanted to show him the lyrics I had worked on for him. "Hey, give me a second. I'm about to change into something more comfortable. I'll go out on the beach with you."

He nodded his head and I ran into the room that I would be sharing with Taylor, Marcella, and Dannie. It took me less than 5 minutes to change into shorts and a crop top. I slipped on my slides and grabbed my notebook. I left my cellphone because everyone was here. Why would I need it?

"Alright, I'm ready." I grinned, proud of my timing.

"Your aunt's beach house is pretty nice." I told Jimin as we made our way towards the actual beach. I handed him the notebook that was flipped to the front page. "This is for you. I wrote it for you. I want you to understand that I understand how you feel and so I wrote these lyrics with you in mind. I think you're the only person that'll be able to sing and dance to it with the right emotions."