36

She was twisting her hands around and was looking everywhere else but me.

I sighed, getting pretty annoyed. "If this is about you and Yoongi sleeping together. I know. Am I mad? No. Jealous, not really. Will it effect our friendship? Nope. Everything that happened with you two was in the past. You and I are friends now. I trust you."

Her hands stopped moving as she stared me, relief shown on her face. "Thank you. Thank you. I thought you were going to be mad and go off. I thought I was going to lose someone that I think highly of. What happened with Yoongi and I was a honest drunk mistake. We were both wasted at a party. I have to tell Jhope.. I don't want him to think any different of me. I think Jhope is amazing. I'm a little interested in him." She started to frown. "You don't think he'll think any different of me?"

"No. I don't believe he will. You'll have to talk to him." I answered, truthfully.

"Right." She breathed. "Thank you for not being mad at me. Thank you so much."

"Come on let's get back to watch the sunset before we miss it." I told her.

I sat in the middle of Taylor and Marcella, and I think it was quite obvious that Yoongi and I weren't speaking with each other.

"Sooooo, I've talked to Yoongi. You really upset the poor guy." Taylor sighed. "Marcella, what are we going to do with her?"

"I have no idea what's going on." Marcy replied, scratching her head. "But she should apologize if it's her fault."

"She's right. You have to apologize this time. I don't think Yoongi will be the one to step up this time. You can't walk over the poor guy just because you know he's crazy about you. He was trying to talk to you about what happened because he cares about you. Whether you guys are dating or not." Taylor lectured. "Then you lied and said you slept with Jhope? Heads up, he knows that's a lie. That makes it worst. What in the hell were you thinking?"

"Make me feel worst. Why don't you?" I frowned. "Clearly, I wasn't thinking." My stomach was twisting on the inside, I glanced at Yoongi. He was listening to Namjoon explain something about the stars in the sky. I had to speak to him soon. I've never felt worst. "I'll apologize to him. I will."

"Good." Taylor said, patting my hand. "Now let's enjoy the sunset."

"Hey Taylor?" I spoke, as I watched Jimin and Jungkook make their way out of the water.

"Hmm?" She sighed, dreamily.

"Yuck, please stop staring at Jimin like that. He's like a huge baby." I said. "Anyway. You and Jimin deserve each other. I'm happy that you two find comfort in one another. I'll be rooting for you guys until you're married with kids."

"Oh. That's sweet of you to say." She said, surprised. "Thank you for pushing me to him at the lunch table. I realized you did it on purpose once I put two and two together later on."

"Ok but when are you guys going to push Taehyung and —..."

"Did you say my name?"

Tae's deep voice entered our ears and Marcella froze.

He looked down at her questioningly. "What were you saying?" He asked, again.

"I didn't say anything. I didn't say your name. You must be hearing things." She said, her ears turning bright red. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Riiiiight. Weirdo." He said, as he sat down next to her. "Could've saved me a seat, Rena." He added, leaning over to look at me. "Great friend you are."