Introduction

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for choosing this book to read.  It is always thrilling to find increase in number of Reads, Votes and Comments. 

A few things just before you plunge into the book because I have reasons to add this boring introduction here. I joined a book club and for the first time, I had readers who weren't that familiar with Indian names, background and ethnicity.

--> All my characters are from Indian background and belong to South India. So their names reflect the same and these are popular and common too.

--> The characters belong to 18 - 22 age group and grow older during the course of the book.

--> There are no dialogues in any Indian language that requires translation except for two or three words such as Amma - Mother, Nanna - Father.

--> The book is written in Third person omniscient so the narrator knows every person's thoughts, feelings and their actions or reactions.

--> This is a work of fiction and any reference to people in real life is purely coincidental.

-->This work exclusively belongs to me. Please do not plagiarise. It took a lot of time and flow of creative juices to create it.

I've added a castlist in the next chapter just for reference sake on popular demand.

Thank you for bearing me this far, I'll make my presence as scarce as possible.

With Love,

Tanuja