06

Summer

I walked in the house with my food and my bags I picked up on the way back home. I took my shoes off and put them on the rack next to the door.

It was 10:35PM and I'm exhausted, I decided to buy some new things since a bitch prolly finna get fat, not really I just wanted to shop for new clothes for after the fact. A bitch finna be walking around naked anyways.

I turned my kitchen light on and I put my food on the counter and my ultrasound paper. I looked at it again and smiled.

I walked up stairs and took a quick shower and greased myself down and put my robe on and headed back down the steps.

I put the shopping bags on my bar stool chair and I climbed on my kitchen island.

I turned my phone back on and a lot of notifications popped up.

My door bell rung and I sighed.

I stayed on the island and opened my Waffle House box and I ate my food and it rung again 4 times.

I put my box down and I rolled my eyes and got off the island and walked to the door and opened it.

"Wha-"

"Why the fuck u ain't been answering yo phone??" Durk asked walking into my house.

"Okay nigga didn't nobody tell u to walk in without fucking permission, walk the fuck out and do it again. And I had my phone off cuz ian wanna be bothered"

"I don't give a fuck, have yo fucking phone on at all times"

"Nigga I am not yo bitch, u cannot control me the fuck" I said walking into the kitchen and I grabbed the pictures off the counter fast and put them in my draw before he saw.

"What was that??"

"Nothing"

"Mhm why u storm out the club last night, and why the hell u got so much food from Waffle House?"

"Cuz I'm hungry and cuz I needed to"

I climbed back on the counter and he got up and walked up to me and stood in between my thighs.

He reached in the draw and I tried to close it but he pushed me back and held the pictures up.

"What is this??" He said in a belligerent tone and he held my throat.

"Stop" I told him and I tried to move his hand.

"Who u pregnant by?"

"Damn nigga is u slow?? U the only nigga I been with in these last 3 months"

"Abort it" he said letting me go and he grabbed his keys.

"BITCH U GOT ME FUCKED UP IM NOT FINNA ABORT MY CHILD" I said getting off the island and walked up behind him.

"Who the fuck u yelling at? I said what I said and it's final" He asked and grabbed me by my throat and hair.

Tears rolled down my cheek and he let me go and got ready to walk out.

"Go to hell, bitch I'm having my child I don't give a fuck what u or anybody else say" I said walking behind as he walked out the door, I slammed it and locked it.

Walked upstairs into my room and cut all the lights off in the house from my phone and got in my bed in fetal position and cried.