17

Summer

"Come on, I'm trynna feed u" Durk said.

"I don't need you to feed me" I said.

"Come on" he said putting the plate in front of me.

"Durk I don't want this" I told him.

"Your doctor, said I had to help you" he said.

"I don't care my legs work perfectly fine" I told him.

His daughter was laying down next to me just staring.

"Feed your daughter first while ur trynna feed me" I told him.

"I'm trying to if yo ass eat so my baby can get all the nutrients and I already got willow food downstairs"

"Feed her, don't worry about me"

"Eat yo food before I shove it down yo fucking throat" he said in my ear.

"Nigga I know u lying, I'll beat them damn dreads back black" I told him.

"Whateva" he said and he grabbed willow but she popped his hand and laid on my belly.

"Aww" I said smiling at her and she smiled back with her big ass grey eyes.

"She don't like you"

"If she didn't like me she would've went with you and she wouldn't be laying on me. Now would she?? Thought so nigga shut up"

He got up and walked downstairs and came back upstairs with willow food in his hand.

"Come here da da baby, u gotta eat too" durk said and she looked at him and rolled her lil eyes.

I reached my hand out for her food and he handed it to me.

I fed her and she ate and when she got done she laid back down and wrapped her arms around my belly.

I smiled and my phone started going off.

My phone was next to durk and I reached for it.

"Who is Dave E?" He asked looking at my phone.

"Mind yo business and hand me my phone"

"U are my business who the hell is dave e? Dave East??"

"No, Dave Evans"

"Who the f- never mind, fuck is he texting u for?"

"Man I'm grown as hell, u got a whole girl leave me alone"

"Until my child is out of u, u not seeing or texting no niggas"

"Sike nigga, get the fuck. I'm grown, I see and talk to who ever the fuck I please to, if u don't like it u can get the fuck out"

"Stop playing with me"

"Why are u here? Your girl coochie must not be working right, u always checking on summer. I told u we fine we good, I don't need ur help durk I'm fine"

"Ight say no more"

"And won't" I said then he grabbed willow and put her on his shoulder then she started crying. "You could leave her here".

He flicked me off. "Boy you wish u could get this coochie again thats why ur sticking around, got yo ass pussy whipped".

"Stop playing with me"

"Ain't nobody playing Mr. Banks. You want some cooch before u go?"

He turned around fast as hell.